Collapse

Global Golf Canada?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Golf Canada?

Anyone have any experience using this company?
    Shop GlobalGolf for new or used golf clubs and apparel, shoes, bags, and accessories from top brands like TaylorMade, Titleist, Callaway, FootJoy & more

I have only used 3balls and Golf Avenue before.

addicted to G.

Purchased shoes from there 2 weeks ago, no issues at all. Will definitely shop with them in the future.

Comment

Bought a few sets of irons from them , been very happy as the Value Condition in some cases looked Mint. I was going to pull the trigger on a set of Tilteist irons a few weeks ago and noticed the next day they raised the price $40.00 and then stated on the main page no coupons required lowest prices of the year. I have been watching and they seem to have been manipulating prices lately. Good deals are still to be had though.

Comment

Originally posted by Phnert View Post
        Shop GlobalGolf for new or used golf clubs and apparel, shoes, bags, and accessories from top brands like TaylorMade, Titleist, Callaway, FootJoy & more

Great company to deal with....I have made many purchases. If there is an issue....contact their US call center....they'll make it right.
        Although there are no pictures....they generally rate clubs fairly.

It's now golf season...so the promo deals aren't as often...with some promo discounts...I've bought some clubs with great prices.

Comment

thanks for this feedback
          some early research goin on
          addicted to G.

Comment

Have also used them and had no issues. Can get some good deals on Taylormade and Titleist products.
            Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Comment

I’ve bought two clubs from GG. Both times the condition of the clubs was “good”. Both times the clubs looked like they had never been hit. Most people will tell you that the condition of the club you order will exceed the stated condition. Both times, I received the club within a few days. I have nothing but good things to say about GG.

Comment

Also have been very satisfied with GG's customer service.

Comment

Global Golf is an excellent company to deal with.
                  I have dealt with both, but one regrettable incident with Avenue made me a loyal Global customer.
                  things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

... ouch, over the last few years I have spent several thousand on their website.

Comment

GG is excellent, I have bought a lot of stuff there. Their product ratings are conservative as most everything I have received has exceeded my expectations. Always promo codes, a great points system, cheap / free shipping, easy returns, and great customer service.
                      🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
                      Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
                      Titleist TSi2 10* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x or UST LIN-Q White M40X 6F3
                      Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
                      Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
                      Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
                      Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
                      Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Originally posted by Phnert View Post

I bought a club recently from them. It was rated as value condition and when I got it, it was in far better shape than what I thought I was getting; Callaway GBB epic 3 wood with its matching cover for 160 bucks shipped to my door.
                        Callaway FT-5 9°
                        TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood
                        TaylorMade RBZ 5 wood
                        Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid 3 wood
                        Callaway Big Bertha 4-PW
                        Callaway Forged 52°, 56°
                        Callaway Tour Blue TT3
                        Handicap - Win some lose some more.....

Comment

Typically value condition clubs that have been released in the last year or two will be in excellent shape. The odd time, you'll get something best up a bit. If you want to guarantee you get a club in great shape, but at the best price, go with the Very Good condition. I've gotten multiple clubs in that condition with wrapper still on. Also wait for a sale. They haven't been running many lately, but there will be a 20-25% off in the near future, I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by autoease View Post
                            Bought a few sets of irons from them , been very happy as the Value Condition in some cases looked Mint. I was going to pull the trigger on a set of Tilteist irons a few weeks ago and noticed the next day they raised the price $40.00 and then stated on the main page no coupons required lowest prices of the year. I have been watching and they seem to have been manipulating prices lately. Good deals are still to be had though.
                            100%. I got some clubs in February and March that are now selling for considerably more. I'm assuming it is because golf season is upon us. The M6 drivers, for instance, are about $100 more now.

Comment

how about Coastal Golf?
                              anyone?
                              addicted to G.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...