/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Scotty Cameron head covers question.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StcToronto
    replied
    Thanks for the input everyone.

Leave a comment:

• srichard
    replied
    Originally posted by Karmagolf View Post
    I disagree, I’ve bought a few things from him and had no issues. Recently asked him for a specific cover that he hasn’t advertised and got back to me the same day saying he can get me what I asked for. Picked it up, and thanked him for his help.

As for the golo cover there is guy selling Scotty covers and he has one that you’re looking for. I saw it when I picked up a blade cover from him, look in the other golf sales section
    Agree as well. Bought a bag with no problems and since asked various questions about his inventory and feedback was good / timely.

Leave a comment:

• Karmagolf
    replied
    I disagree, I’ve bought a few things from him and had no issues. Recently asked him for a specific cover that he hasn’t advertised and got back to me the same day saying he can get me what I asked for. Picked it up, and thanked him for his help.

As for the golo cover there is guy selling Scotty covers and he has one that you’re looking for. I saw it when I picked up a blade cover from him, look in the other golf sales section

Leave a comment:

• Pickles
    replied
    Originally posted by LongLefty View Post

Disagree. Tried to buy a couple times and he had terrible communication.. wouldn’t recommend or buy from him.
    +1 similar experience

Leave a comment:

• LongLefty
    replied
    Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
    Check with "alwayslooking2buy!!"" he is a sponsor on here and he often advertises SC head covers.
    BTW ignore the latest natter about him he usually has good deals.
    Disagree. Tried to buy a couple times and he had terrible communication.. wouldn’t recommend or buy from him.

As for the original question, I think the golo 3 would be close to working. It just might be tight at first until it stretches out a bit.

Leave a comment:

• 4underthru9
    replied
    Check with "alwayslooking2buy!!"" he is a sponsor on here and he often advertises SC head covers.
    BTW ignore the latest natter about him he usually has good deals.

Leave a comment:

• StcToronto
    started a topic Scotty Cameron head covers question.

Scotty Cameron head covers question.

I have a Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 2015, and was wondering If the blade sized head covers from SC work with this model? Looking through the archive it seems like most of the covers I like are only made in the Blade sizing. I thought there might be a chance being the smallest of the mallet sized heads. Thanks for any help.
Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 181,763   Posts: 1,899,255   Members: 49,014   Active Members: 439
Welcome to our newest member, sam m golfer.
Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
X