/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Scotty Cameron head covers question.

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scotty Cameron head covers question.

    I have a Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 2015, and was wondering If the blade sized head covers from SC work with this model? Looking through the archive it seems like most of the covers I like are only made in the Blade sizing. I thought there might be a chance being the smallest of the mallet sized heads. Thanks for any help.

  • #2
    Check with "alwayslooking2buy!!"" he is a sponsor on here and he often advertises SC head covers.
    BTW ignore the latest natter about him he usually has good deals.
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
      Check with "alwayslooking2buy!!"" he is a sponsor on here and he often advertises SC head covers.
      BTW ignore the latest natter about him he usually has good deals.
      Disagree. Tried to buy a couple times and he had terrible communication.. wouldn’t recommend or buy from him.

      As for the original question, I think the golo 3 would be close to working. It just might be tight at first until it stretches out a bit.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LongLefty View Post

        Disagree. Tried to buy a couple times and he had terrible communication.. wouldn’t recommend or buy from him.
        +1 similar experience

        Comment


        • #5
          I disagree, I’ve bought a few things from him and had no issues. Recently asked him for a specific cover that he hasn’t advertised and got back to me the same day saying he can get me what I asked for. Picked it up, and thanked him for his help.

          As for the golo cover there is guy selling Scotty covers and he has one that you’re looking for. I saw it when I picked up a blade cover from him, look in the other golf sales section

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Karmagolf View Post
            I disagree, I’ve bought a few things from him and had no issues. Recently asked him for a specific cover that he hasn’t advertised and got back to me the same day saying he can get me what I asked for. Picked it up, and thanked him for his help.

            As for the golo cover there is guy selling Scotty covers and he has one that you’re looking for. I saw it when I picked up a blade cover from him, look in the other golf sales section
            Agree as well. Bought a bag with no problems and since asked various questions about his inventory and feedback was good / timely.
            Callaway Razr X10.5*
            Callaway Diablo 5 wood
            Adams Super 9031 18*
            Mizuno JPX 919 - 4-PW
            Mizuno S5 50* GW

            Mizuno S5 54* GW
            Mack Daddy 56*
            Scotty Cameron Select GoLo

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for the input everyone.

              Comment

              Collapse

              Join The TGN Email List


              Collapse

              Recently Joined


              Topics: 181,763   Posts: 1,899,261   Members: 49,014   Active Members: 438
              Welcome to our newest member, sam m golfer.
              Collapse

              PGA Leaderboard


              Working...
              X