Collapse

Golf Town Push Carts?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmeroil View Post

I'm so glad I got a clicgear 3 years ago, still feels brand new. Before that I was going through a cart every year. The only issue I had with my cart was my Sun mountain bag never fit on it properly. I sold the bag this year and bought one that fits like a dream now.
    I hear ya. I have hundreds of rounds on mine and not one issue.
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

I hear ya. I have hundreds of rounds on mine and not one issue.
      Same here. I've had my Clicgear a few years and it's worked great. No issues at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

Same here. I've had my Clicgear a few years and it's worked great. No issues at all.
        Same. I don't even know what version ours is but likely an original since I think I've had it for at least five years.

Comment

I bought a floor model Clicgear 4 at the Heartland Town Center GT a few weeks ago and the guy that was helping me looked up in the system for any other colors at different locations, and he told me that the one I was purchasing was the last non-motorized push cart in all Golftown's across Canada. Glad I found it. Complete accidental find as I was there for a new glove. Love walking again instead of rushing around the course on a cart.

Comment

I was lucky and fortunate enough to score a brand new clic gear 4 off kijiji last week for a smoking deal.... was probably off the truck but who knows.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X