Collapse

Help understanding Callaway irons

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help understanding Callaway irons

I have the apex cf16 i​​​​​ understand the apex 19 are the next gen (albeit slightly smaller)

Where do apex and apex pro fit in?

And is there a successor to the apex 19?

And what about epic/flash/pro?

I have the 19’ Apex Pro’s so I can provide a bit of insight. Yes the Apex line is the successor to the CF16 and are forged heads. Here is a better summary of the Apex lineup.

Looking for a good set of irons for 2019? Look no further than the all new Callaway Apex 19 irons. Built for a variety of players, are they right for you?

The Epic line of irons are game improvement with lots of technology but expensive. The new 2020 lineup of Mavrik irons (distance +) with 3 models are a cast hollow body design and are priced lower than the ~2 year old Epic lineup. My son plays the Mavrik Pros and really likes them.

There are some comparisons available on line to tell you the difference between the Mavrik lineup vs the Apex but IMO it is mostly Is the forged vs hollow ody (feel) plus the stronger lofts in the Mavrik lineup thus slightly longer distance with the same numbered club.

As far as the new Apex replacement/update, nothing has yet to be revealed yet and don’t expect until the 2021 PGA show timeframe. Hope this helps, by no means am I an expert on golf equipment, just a golf nerd.
    - Vessel Cart Bag
    - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver
    - Callaway UW 17° & 21°
    - Callaway Apex TCB irons (5-AW)
    - Callaway Full Toe 54 & 58 wedges
    - Toulon Chicago putter

Comment

Try the Mavrik Pro’s if you are in this market. I was surprised that blind I linked them better than the apex pro’s and the numbers agreed. Aggressive lofts but really easy to hit.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X