Collapse

Epic Driver Big Time Broken

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

I'll say it again but this way. They must have a known defect with this product.
    Absolutely. I don't buy the don't use it in the cold argument either. A quality product doesn't come apart like that. You'd think like autos this might be in line for a recall.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty88 View Post
      is that blue glue/resin hotmelt?
      Yes that's someone that added hot melt.
      considering they did that blaming Callaway for a supposed defect isn't warranted.

I would accept their offer in a second.
      PING CAMO BAG...
      WEAPONS...
      SRIXON ZX5 10.5
      3W TM M2
      HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
      5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
      LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
      3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhark View Post

Yes that's someone that added hot melt.
        considering they did that blaming Callaway for a supposed defect isn't warranted.

I would accept their offer in a second.
        I know nothing about club works. But could that also be sign of a counterfeit?

I know I just finished my 3rd year with one. Granted my 90mph swing isn't likely gonna put too many stresses on a club.

But I also know a +3 handicap young rocket launcher that has been hammering his for longer than I have and it's still in one piece. I know a few others that haven't been able to break theirs yet either.

So I think I'm going with shite happens and sometimes things break.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty88 View Post
          is that blue glue/resin hotmelt?
          Rattle Stop

Comment

Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

I know I just finished my 3rd year with one. Granted my 90mph swing isn't likely gonna put too many stresses on a club.

But I also know a +3 handicap young rocket launcher that has been hammering his for longer than I have and it's still in one piece. I know a few others that haven't been able to break theirs yet either.

Well if counterfeit I can't see Callaway offering up the offer they did.

Comment

Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

Unlikely since they offered a discount replacement.
              however it is the sign of a club that someone messed around with and no guarantee that knew what they were doing.
              PING CAMO BAG...
              WEAPONS...
              SRIXON ZX5 10.5
              3W TM M2
              HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
              5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
              LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
              3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

I’m a 1 cap, broke 3 of them and will never use a cally driver again.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhark View Post

Unlikely since they offered a discount replacement.
                  however it is the sign of a club that someone messed around with and no guarantee that knew what they were doing.
                  Not only my buddy's but also the second one I posted that broke the exact same way? My conclusion is they are real Callaway's and the odd ones have quality control issues. Hence Callaway offering the deal on a replacement/upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Geeve1008 View Post
                    I’m a 1 cap, broke 3 of them and will never use a cally driver again.
                    Wow. Can't say I blame you

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X