No announcement yet.
Collapse

PING G425 Line

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have watched a number of reviews of the G425 Max driver over the last couple of days. What strikes me is how forgiving this driver is across all the videos. Spin rates and distance seems to be very similar between the G410 & G425 but everyone goes on about how you can it this anywhere on the face with better than expected outcomes. The TXG video says on paper it's the most forgiving driver ever, with MOI numbers over 10000. Looks like it's time for a driver upgrade.

Comment

This new G425 MAX may be the only thing that moves the G400 MAX out of my bag. And, while I am not looking forward to paying full pop for a new driver, I am also not willing to wait a year to see demo offerings. The moveable weight and ridiculous MOI are what is tempting my wallet.
      Damn.....
      No good deed goes unpunished.
      A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Mine is on order, what are ya'll waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          This new G425 MAX may be the only thing that moves the G400 MAX out of my bag. And, while I am not looking forward to paying full pop for a new driver, I am also not willing to wait a year to see demo offerings. The moveable weight and ridiculous MOI are what is tempting my wallet.
          Damn.....
          G400 max user as well and thinking the same lol
          Nike Vapor Speed TW AD-DI6
          NIke Vapor Fly 15* Diamana Ilima 70
          Cobra 5-6 F7 HZRDUS Red 75
          Ping I200 4-W Modus3 105
          Engage Wedges 125 wedge
          Odyssey Damascus #1

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
            Mine is on order, what are ya'll waiting for?
            Out of curiosity, did you order a stock shaft? I’m guessing Golftown is the only option to order?

Comment

Originally posted by parskiandhutch View Post

Out of curiosity, did you order a stock shaft? I’m guessing Golftown is the only option to order?
              Tensei Orange Raw, but I’ve got some shafts to test in it this season. Excited to try the new Diamana TB. I don’t order clubs through Golftown.

Comment

Most Companies nowadays are more geared towards making Drivers more Stable if you watch any Reviews ! I think People are figuring out that Claims of Distance gains are Untrue! Only so Much you can do ! Ping have always been at the forefront of Forgiveness with their Golf Clubs

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X