/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

PXG 0811X Driver

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrigley View Post

Do they charge state tax?
    No. But the shipping is more than $60 - unless you split that cost with someone else who's ordering at the same time. I've seen shipping costs from PXG as high as $120 for 2 hybrids, as they were using 2 day air, prior to the Covid craziness.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

No. But the shipping is more than $60 - unless you split that cost with someone else who's ordering at the same time. I've seen shipping costs from PXG as high as $120 for 2 hybrids, as they were using 2 day air, prior to the Covid craziness.
      I was quoted at $110cdn all in (duty, taxes) for 2 hybrids. Because there are limited option in a LH 17 degree hybrid, the all in price per club was as good or better than anything else, so I’m good with it!

Comment

I paid $60 for full set of irons, driver, hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post

Do they charge state tax?
          You are buying from Ontario/locally. So, no.

Comment

Originally posted by ping1-a View Post

I paid $60 for full set of irons, driver, hybrid.
            You either got lucky, or the cost was split among several orders. I've never seen a PXG shipping charge that low.

Comment

You either got lucky, or the cost was split among several orders. I've never seen a PXG shipping charge that low.
              I'm not sure.
              It was shipped directly to my home.
              My last order in 2019 was also $60, it was a set of irons.

Comment

I reached out to pxg and they got me in touch with their Canadian rep. The gen 2 driver was $315 plus tax which I loved. Then an extra $100 duty and shipping which I turned away from.

Comment

Originally posted by brando92 View Post
                  I reached out to pxg and they got me in touch with their Canadian rep. The gen 2 driver was $315 plus tax which I loved. Then an extra $100 duty and shipping which I turned away from.
                  That's steep. Maybe they changed their policy or there isn't enough margin on these sale clubs to eat some of the duties and taxes.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X