No announcement yet.
Collapse

Home simulator

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you do for heater? I’m looking into the his right now, everything is mostly 240v which is fine cause my panel is in the garage but I was more or leas worries about the noise
    MEMBER OF THE 2008/2011/2014/2016TGN/OGF RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross View Post
      What did you do for heater? I’m looking into the his right now, everything is mostly 240v which is fine cause my panel is in the garage but I was more or leas worries about the noise
      I installed a 7500W electric heater wired with a LINE stat. It takes the chill off on a cold night. Its not going to heat you out of the garage thats for sure, but I havent been through a winter yet. If its not sufficient enough I may just install a natural gas heater. The joy of being multi trade ticketed I guess. I think it will be fine though, but my garage is only 15x25.
      Titleist 913d3 8.5 with tour ad di 7x
      Tour Edge Exotics 13 degree cb5
      Titleist 909H 17 degree
      Titleist 714 CB with KBS tour X stiff
      Cleveland rtx 588 black 52, 56, 60
      Yes Sophia blade putter

Comment

Have a 240 outlet already in the garage and a job site heater that I’m gonna give a go for the first year since I already own a couple. If it isn’t enough just upgrade to a larger heater (7500-10k)

Comment

Originally posted by LongLefty View Post

Have a 240 outlet already in the garage and a job site heater that I’m gonna give a go for the first year since I already own a couple. If it isn’t enough just upgrade to a larger heater (7500-10k)
          Just be careful with that and make sure the wire isn't undersized if jumping up to a 10k heater. Changing a breaker is one thing but it may be much more work pulling a new feed.
          Titleist 913d3 8.5 with tour ad di 7x
          Tour Edge Exotics 13 degree cb5
          Titleist 909H 17 degree
          Titleist 714 CB with KBS tour X stiff
          Cleveland rtx 588 black 52, 56, 60
          Yes Sophia blade putter

Comment

This is where I lucked out with the panel In the garage!

Comment

Screen is up and PC showed up yesterday! Just waiting on the projector this week and we’ll be all set.

I’ve sign up to the discord and sent the $$ for gspro/sgt. I’ve never used discord before, how long did it take to get the username/password to download the software?

Comment

Minutes, let me know if you know help getting setup, although it is the weekend

do yourself a favour and signup for a steam id, you need it to play on gs pro

Comment

Minutes, let me know if you know help getting setup, although it is the weekend

do yourself a favour and signup for a steam id, you need it to play on gs pro

I got it all figure out yesterday afternoon. Very simple and the YouTube video they made helped a lot.

Comment

Ya they’re great, and the discord is full of super helpful people, one guy spent an entire afternoon troubleshooting a Bluetooth problem for me

Comment

Ya they’re great, and the discord is full of super helpful people, one guy spent an entire afternoon troubleshooting a Bluetooth problem for me
                      That’s great!

Have you tried joining a tournament yet?

Comment

No , not yet, I just got my impact screen this week, so I’m still tinkering around. But I will eventually and they have a men’s league every week too for $10, but you have to livestream your rounds

Comment

what are everyone's thoughts on minimum height requirements for a home sim? I only have 9.5 feet... is this doable?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                          X