X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

Where?
    Do they come in wide or extra wide?
    At Indian Wells but not at all sure they come in wider widths. I will check on Monday and let you know if they have them.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post

At Indian Wells but not at all sure they come in wider widths. I will check on Monday and let you know if they have them.
      Thanks very much.

Comment

Thanks very much.
        Sorry Arthur besides the extra width what proper shoe size are you?

Comment

Sorry Arthur besides the extra width what proper shoe size are you?
          In extra wide generally a 10.5.

But please do not go out of your way. If they have a size 10.5 extra wide (or possible wide) then I have to find a way to get to Burlington from the eastern part of the GTA.

Comment

In extra wide generally a 10.5.

But please do not go out of your way. If they have a size 10.5 extra wide (or possible wide) then I have to find a way to get to Burlington from the eastern part of the GTA.
            I emailed.

A few pairs in 10.5 wide, not extra wide.

White Footjoy Flex
            Black Footjoy Flex
            White Footjoy Flex XP

Comment

I emailed.

A few pairs in 10.5 wide, not extra wide.

White Footjoy Flex
              Black Footjoy Flex
              White Footjoy Flex XP
              Thanks, again.
              I am going to call them tomorrow.

Comment

I grew up playing in steel spikes so my swing was built around my feet staying put! I love Eccos spikeless for walking. I will walk up to 36 a day when I play. Running shoes are comfy, but I have destroyed a pair or two at the range. The uppers tore away from the sole on my left foot, right handed golfer, consequently I stick to golf shoes only and I have way too many pairs.

Comment

Thanks, again.
                  I am going to call them tomorrow.
                  I took some pics but they were to big. Seemed to be a decent selection of wide at 10.5. I can send you them on regular Gmail. Hit me up at nomullies@gmail.com.

Comment

I took some pics but they were to big. Seemed to be a decent selection of wide at 10.5. I can send you them on regular Gmail. Hit me up at nomullies@gmail.com.
                    One pair picked up and ready to go.

Again, thanks very much for the heads up.

Comment

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier in the thread but as an alternative to getting actual "golf" shoes, I've used screw-in type soft spikes from a company called "Golfkicks" and turned some regular sneakers (that fit me really well) into golf shoes. I too have wide feet and find it hard sometimes to find the right fit.

I also used to collect sneakers once upon a time so going this route helps "re-purpose" some older pairs that are still in great condition. As for durability, I currently have 3 pairs with Golfkicks spikes on them with 2 of the 3 pairs gamed for the past three seasons with only a few lost spikes to note (The box comes with 4-6 spare spikes depending on how many you use per pair). And they're super easy to install as well.

You can order straight from their website (https://golfkicks.com) but you can also find them on US Amazon which is where I got mine.

Hope this helps.

BB

Comment

I once took in an early morning round in LA when I was visiting there. I hadn't brought my golf clubs or shoes, so just rented a crappy set of used clubs from the golf club. I was wearing my regular running shoes. On the first tee as I swung my drive, I found myself suddenly lying on the ground with my feet up in the air. Most embarrassing, not to speak of, painful experience. Never again have I ventured out on a golf course unless I have proper golf shoes or sandals on.

Comment

I started wearing spikeless a few years ago and swore by them for comfort. After finishing a couple of rounds this season with pretty sore feet, I've gone back to my soft spiked FJ DNA's. The shoe is much more supportive, and I feel way more stable through the entire swing with the soft spikes.
                          We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                          Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                          Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                          Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                          Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                          Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                          Srixon Star XV
                          Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard