Collapse

Bridgestone Golf Clubs

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brando92 View Post

I'm watching it on the "shop" Shopify app it's pretty cool. Bought a honma 747 TW 16.5* wood with a vizard FP-7S. The don't have any x stiff options but it's still kinda cool. The show videos of how the detail the clubs and make them look mint

Says it will be here Monday which is 4 business days .
    It looks good and should be a fun experiment with the Vizard shaft. I noticed the lack of x stiff options as well…and many of the clubs were quite short (31” putters). But I hope that it all works out well and you don’t get dinged too badly on the brokerage. Keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by brando92 View Post
      Says it will be here Monday which is 4 business days .
      Looking forward to your feedback.

Anyone know if Fedex charges a flat brokerage fee? Or is the fee based on declared value? If the latter, would anyone know the approximate percentage?

Comment

Originally posted by GPF! View Post

Looking forward to your feedback.

Anyone know if Fedex charges a flat brokerage fee? Or is the fee based on declared value? If the latter, would anyone know the approximate percentage?
        Golfwrx members said if it's below $800 they haven't seen any charge. Il let you know. It's been sitting in a shipment container since Thursday in Barrie.

Brando
        "Your swing isn't the problem."

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X