G410 3W 16*
    G400 7W 20.5*
    G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
    G400 5 - UW
    Glide 3.0 54/14 WS, 58/10 SS
    SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
    Anser TR 1966

Jesus . . . easy game . . .
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

I want to be impress but considering most pros practice with a launch monitor all the time and he is world number one im not at all surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshiNee View Post
        I want to be impress but considering most pros practice with a launch monitor all the time and he is world number one im not at all surprise.
        I'm going to say that this is probably pretty standard for tour players, particularly as you say for the top players. That's why they are top players.

I might have shared this story here before . Marlene Streit plays and practices at my course. About 3 years ago she was part of a tournament and i set her up at our par 3 11th hole where she was the Pro in a beat the Pro hole. The hole was probably playing 115.

I gave her the yardage and she hit a couple balls using a fairway wood. She asked me to come watch her as she felt she was hooking the ball and her eyesight was not good enough for her to see where the ball ended up. She'd hit maybe 4 shots and then hit 4 or 5 more with me watching and asked me where they were on the green. Without exaggeration, every ball she hit was a carbon copy , baby draw all pin high and within 15- 20 feet of the pin. She would have been 85 years young at the time.

She was out practicing again Monday
        Last edited by Weirfan; Jul 28, 2022, 07:02 AM.
        "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

I'm going to say that this is probably pretty standard for tour players, particularly as you say for the top players. That's why they are top players.

I might have shared this story here before . Marlene Streit plays and practices at my course. About 3 years ago she was part of a tournament and i set her up at our par 3 11th hole where she was the Pro in a beat the Pro hole. The hole was probably playing 115.

I gave her the yardage and she hit a couple balls using a fairway wood. She asked me to come watch her as she felt she was hooking the ball and her eyesight was not good enough for her to see where the ball ended up. She'd hit maybe 4 shots and then hit 4 or 5 more with me watching and asked me where they were on the green. Without exaggeration, every ball she hit was a carbon copy , baby draw all pin high and within 15- 20 feet of the pin. She would have been 85 years young at the time.

She was out practicing again Monday
          This is awesome. What an experience.
          Callaway Maverick, Evenflow 65gm Reg, 45", 17 gm weight
          Callaway Rogue 13*, Evenflow 75 gm reg flex
          Callaway Rogue 15*, Evenflow 75 gm, reg flex
          Callaway Rogue 21* Hybrid, Aldila Rogue Black 85 gm
          TM P790 irons, 5-AW, DG R300U 105gm
          Ping Stealth 54/14 and 58/14 wedges
          Scotty Cameron Newport 2, 33”

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews