Collapse

Titleist GT Lineup

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titleist GT Lineup

Looks like this is the new Titleist Line. Click image for larger version  Name:	Titleist-GT-drivers.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.2 KB ID:	3771942
    Attached Files
    Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Looks like incremental changes again with a new name....

GT3 has the weight track moved up front this time - reduce moi and lower spin...interesting...

Comment

GT2, GT3, GT4 -> 3 stellar cars from Porsche past and present, as is a GT1 when it gets announced ( TSR1 replacement ). I'll have to head over to the GolfWRX forum as heads are probably exploding over there.
      🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
      Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
      Ping G430 Max 12* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x
      Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
      Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
      Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
      Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
      Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

Originally posted by spas1 View Post
        Looks like incremental changes again with a new name....

GT3 has the weight track moved up front this time - reduce moi and lower spin...interesting...
        Evolution not revolution, the TS line has been amazing so no need for them to reinvented the wheel just build on what they have.
        Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X
        3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X
        3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
        Irons: 4-6 PXG 0311P 7-W 0317CB | DG120X
        Wedges: Vokey SM9 50.8F|54.10S|58.8M
        Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K
        TP5X 2024
        Ghost Katana

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post

Evolution not revolution, the TS line has been amazing so no need for them to reinvented the wheel just build on what they have.
          Agreed....

Unlike TaylorMade - they are constantly reinventing the wheel with new materials and fancy new names.

Comment

Originally posted by spas1 View Post

Agreed....

Unlike TaylorMade - they are constantly reinventing the wheel with new materials and fancy new names.
            I also think with Titleist's driver blunders on the back end of the 900 series and how the TS line has been a top driver I think they want to stay up there and will be smart with their moves even if like a marginal increase on their 2 year cycle. I'm also saying this as someone with zero Titleist woods in my bag.
            Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X
            3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X
            3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
            Irons: 4-6 PXG 0311P 7-W 0317CB | DG120X
            Wedges: Vokey SM9 50.8F|54.10S|58.8M
            Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K
            TP5X 2024
            Ghost Katana

Comment

Always appreciate Titleist's understated looks. The deep face on the GT2 is reminiscent of the legendary 975D.

Comment

Titleist knows their identity. . .they know who they are and they know who they aren’t. As MattM97 stated about evolution is certainly true and proves that they’ve listened to the tour feedback and understood what their players want.

These drivers are going to be incrementally better if that, but look increasingly sleek af every 2 years.

The sole purpose of the golf swing is to create a correct impact. How that is done is of no consequence, so long as the method employed allows you to repeat it - John Jacobs

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X