/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Golf Clubs That Grow

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Clubs That Grow

Check this out: www.acculength.com Great for young kids as these clubs will grow along with your kids. Great invention, it's about time somebody does this!!!

Re: Golf Clubs That Grow

This is pretty neat. The 500 series is for the youngest golfers and starts at $139.99. That's a good deal for 4 to 5 seasons worth. I think it would be worth it for parents to invest in this beginner set for their kids. haha I noticed that Tiger's first junior coach is one of the sponsors.
    You may contact me with general questions about the forum.
    Advertising requests should be emailed to advertise@torontogolfnuts.com.
    Contact us to organize a TGN golf day/TGN tournament at your golf course, email events@torontogolfnuts.com.
    Thank you to all our members and sponsors for your continued support. Looking forward to a brand new golf season.

Comment

What a great invention! Now if they could do that with shoes, skates, and other sporting equipment!!
      "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
      Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Focker Singh
        What a great invention! Now if they could do that with shoes, skates, and other sporting equipment!!
        yah especially ice skates, those skates add up!
        Michael

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 175,857   Posts: 1,843,907   Members: 47,494   Active Members: 270
        Welcome to our newest member, thegreenace.
        Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
        X