Collapse

Golf Lessons

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Lessons

I am looking at playing a few tournaments next season and was looking at doing some work on my swing this winter. Does anyone know of a good instructor in the Mississauga/Brampton area? I play mostly out of BraeBen and have heard of a winter academy there.. Any good instructors there worth looking into?

Thanks

Re: Golf Lessons

I would suggest Matt Kane. He's currently at Hidden Lake in Burlington but will be working out of the Mississauga golf dome in the offseason. Just had a lesson with him and I've gotta admit he's a great instructor. Simplifies the game so results are attainable based on your strengths.

Comment

If you play out of Braeben I would suggest working with the guys at the winter accademy then you can practice there all winter as well. It is very reasonably priced. They have both Trackman and sims. Guys there are all very nice. They set up some competitions/games for the members (mini-FedX cup). I used it last winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Moz123 View Post
        I would suggest Matt Kane. He's currently at Hidden Lake in Burlington but will be working out of the Mississauga golf dome in the offseason. Just had a lesson with him and I've gotta admit he's a great instructor. Simplifies the game so results are attainable based on your strengths.
        Thanks, I'll look into him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
          If you play out of Braeben I would suggest working with the guys at the winter accademy then you can practice there all winter as well. It is very reasonably priced. They have both Trackman and sims. Guys there are all very nice. They set up some competitions/games for the members (mini-FedX cup). I used it last winter.
          Anyone specific there you would suggest?

Comment

Bradlee Ryall or Brian McCann, both PGA of Canada professionals at Braeben

Comment

All of they guys at core golf are pretty outstanding along with Matt Kane. They all teach out of the mississauga golf dome in the winter months.
              TM M1 - Graphite DesignTour AD DI 7x- Tipped 1" - 44.5"
              TM M1 15*- Graphite DesignTour AD DI 8x- Tipped 1" - 43"
              Adams Super Proto 20 - Graphite DesignTour AD DI 105x-
              Miura MB001 - 4-PW - DG TI Onyx X100
              Yurruri Raw Gekku 52,56,60 - DG TI Onyx S400
              Bobby Grace Shiloh SS - TF - Accra Fx P200 - 35"
              Titleist PROV1X

EAGLE RIDGE G.C

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
              X