Collapse

First GolfTec session with Coach Steve Maltby

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First GolfTec session with Coach Steve Maltby

What an amazing facility and Coach Maltby has a massive arsenal of education and pro tips! I was instantly able to see where my swing was problematic, especially why I was hitting the ball fat so many times. Decided to sign up for 52 sessions with Coach Maltby, super excited to see where he takes my game as I plan on playing Golf on a semi-pro level in the future (that's the goal). The attention to detail was excellent, their mobile app and online app is great as well, I have over 9 minutes of review videos and drills just after the first session. Going to be working with my Coach 3 times per week going forward and do 90 minutes per week practicing with using Forsight and spend every other day reviewing my game and swing at the range, all in all I'll be playing and practicing 5 days per week for the next year straight, I totally recommend GolfTec, especially Steve Maltby, the man is amazing!

As a baseline, what is your current handicap, and how old are you?
    Last edited by TourIQ; May 27, 2018, 11:16 PM.
    Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
    Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
    Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

What golftec does he teach from?

Comment

I use the Golftec in Erin Mills and have Jonathon as my coach. I really like the Golftec approach. Having drills and your lessons easily viewable on an app on your phone while at the range is a big help. With other instructors that used video and such, I would go to the range and sometimes struggle to remember exactly what they said about a certain position or move or whatever. Now I can just call it up on the smartphone and question answered.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalMachine View Post
          What an amazing facility and Coach Maltby has a massive arsenal of education and pro tips! I was instantly able to see where my swing was problematic, especially why I was hitting the ball fat so many times. Decided to sign up for 52 sessions with Coach Maltby, super excited to see where he takes my game as I plan on playing Golf on a semi-pro level in the future (that's the goal). The attention to detail was excellent, their mobile app and online app is great as well, I have over 9 minutes of review videos and drills just after the first session. Going to be working with my Coach 3 times per week going forward and do 90 minutes per week practicing with using Forsight and spend every other day reviewing my game and swing at the range, all in all I'll be playing and practicing 5 days per week for the next year straight, I totally recommend GolfTec, especially Steve Maltby, the man is amazing!
          You sound very committed to improvement. I'm glad it has started off well, and hope you reach your goals.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X