Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Personal Journey VLOG!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
    Ya....maybe the mods should allow DM to return...I miss eating my popcorn while reading his posts.
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post

If this topic is a non-issue, then why are you on here now?

If your own advice is so valuable, then take it.
      so your willing to say things to his face?

Comment

Originally posted by raptorslover View Post

so your willing to say things to his face?
        You may have noticed that this is a discussion board. So, it should not come as a surprise that people discuss things.

If we only engaged in topics where the subject of said discussions had the opportunity for rebuttal then this would become a very quiet place.

In the case of DM, in his relatively short tenure on this board, he was prolific in regard to creating threads that sought attention veiled in requests for advice. When he didn't receive positive feedback, he tended to lash out. So, what could he reasonably expect in response to that? Many here provided fair and honest feedback to him without making it personal despite his personal and unnecessary attacks (against me and numerous others). However, it appears that fair and honest may not have been what he sought.

As for saying things to his face, that would accomplish nothing. I wouldn't change a word.

Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Regardless of whatever the guy did, you continually come back here and poke jabs for no reason. Its really weird behaviour, almost like your laughing at your own jokes and can't let it go. classic key board warrior. Either let it go, or step up and challenge the guy. Looks like there are people here that know him and can arrange it.
          Challenge the guy? What is this? Junior high?
          Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Apparently, nor do you.
            I do though understand, that you have a real beef with DM and for whatever reason you cannot or won't let it go. What's the problem is OV closed for maintenance, maybe?

Besides I am working on my post count, trying to catch Big Shooter, Mission Impossible perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

I do though understand, that you have a real beef with DM and for whatever reason you cannot or won't let it go. What's the problem is OV closed for maintenance, maybe?

Besides I am working on my post count, trying to catch Big Shooter, Mission Impossible perhaps.
              Firstly, my posts regarding DM are almost always in response to the posts of others.
              Selective indignation?

Secondly, if this is supposed to be a dead topic, then why are you here?

Thirdly, why do you seem to have a beef with my comments about DM?
              Pot, meet kettle.

Finally, TPC Toronto at Osprey Valley is doing just fine.
              Despite being the first member, I can't be there every day.

Next....
              Sage of the GTA...

Comment

You may have noticed that this is a discussion board. So, it should not come as a surprise that people discuss things.

If we only engaged in topics where the subject of said discussions had the opportunity for rebuttal then this would become a very quiet place.

In the case of DM, in his relatively short tenure on this board, he was prolific in regard to creating threads that sought attention veiled in requests for advice. When he didn't receive positive feedback, he tended to lash out. So, what could he reasonably expect in response to that? Many here provided fair and honest feedback to him without making it personal despite his personal and unnecessary attacks (against me and numerous others). However, it appears that fair and honest may not have been what he sought.

As for saying things to his face, that would accomplish nothing. I wouldn't change a word.
                If the guy got booted from the site, why keep going. It seems petty. It makes you look bad and I'm obviously not the only person that thinks that.

Comment

If the guy got booted from the site, why keep going. It seems petty. It makes you look bad and I'm obviously not the only person that thinks that.
                  If you believe that your opinion only matters if others believe it as well, then I feel sorry for you.
                  Sage of the GTA...

Comment

If you believe that your opinion only matters if others believe it as well, then I feel sorry for you.
                    Give it up, go play golf at TPC Osprey Valley.

No wait you could drive that Benz over to DM's course and sit there in it while you drool over his $500,000+ Rolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Give it up, go play golf at TPC Osprey Valley.

No wait you could drive that Benz over to DM's course and sit there in it while you drool over his $500,000+ Rolls.
                      Don't you find it the least bit ironic that you won't give up telling someone else to give up?

I don't believe the DM has a course. Besides, as I said, I suspect that he and his Rolls must be on Tour by now.
                      Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 174,138   Posts: 1,822,415   Members: 47,199   Active Members: 180
                      Welcome to our newest member, Younger1990.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                      X