Mega thread - Youtube Channel Video Discussion

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega thread - Youtube Channel Video Discussion

Hey everyone,

I figured I'll make things organized and make one big thread instead of making multiple threads everytime I make a cool video! Shot some videos today at the club with Matt going over some short game and hung out on the range for a bit. Take a look hope it will help, and any questions and comments, feel free to comment!!! =)

I'll post this one to start as I love seeing softies out of thick stuff into a tricky pin position https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BGPBsLx2F8&t=1s

=)
    Larrycheunggolf.com

Thanks Larry, you are doing a great job!

Comment

Originally posted by acgiorgio View Post
      Thanks Larry, you are doing a great job!
      Thank you, happy you like it
      Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Great job as usual pal

Comment

Matt is becoming one of the most famous golfers in the GTA.

Comment

Thank guys, any things you guys want to see just leave a comment here and i'll keep it organized here =)
            Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Hey guys! Thought this video may be cool for some of you guys. Working with Cam Kennedy from TXG, didn't really have to do much in this lesson, but fun watching him hit balls and clean some alignment stuff up!!!!

https://larrycheunggolf.com/In this live lesson, we hang out with Cam and help him fix his two-way miss he's been fighting with the driver and just make sure...
              Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Great swing he's got tons of power. Super nice dude. He helped me with my last lie loft gapping ...money keep it coming Lars

Comment

Originally posted by crazyballa9999 View Post
                  Great swing he's got tons of power. Super nice dude. He helped me with my last lie loft gapping ...money keep it coming Lars
                  Thanks Steve, =) Cam is definitely a good dude!
                  Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

For those who like the long videos, here is a lesson video with Matt, the entire lesson!!! =)

Any questions, I'd be happy to answer! Hope this may help some of you guys!

https://larrycheunggolf.com/In this live lesson, Matt and I continue to refine his swing, mainly how he loads in his backswing, so that it will give him a be...
                    Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Gonna be incorporating some of your thoughts into my off season air swings at work. Focusing on depth in backswing and squat move.

Keep the vids coming
                      In the bag:
                      -TaylorMade R15 driver/ aldila nv 2kxv 65g x-stiff
                      -Cleveland Classic 3 Wood strong 14*
                      -TaylorMade Burner 2.0 5-PW irons
                      -Nike Vr 58, 54, 52 deg. wedge
                      -Custom milled putter from 303SS

Comment

Originally posted by Doba View Post
                        Gonna be incorporating some of your thoughts into my off season air swings at work. Focusing on depth in backswing and squat move.

Keep the vids coming
                        Hope it will help =)

Will do for sure!
                        Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Another video here I think that will clear up some misconceptions about what is lag, and why I always use the term downing in some of my lessons =)

https://larrycheunggolf.com/To lag or not to lag, is a question asked by many and I think misunderstood by many. In this video, we talk about why I always me...

hope this will help some of you guys!!!
                          Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Hey Larry! I wanted to let you know that I watched all of your videos pertaining to full swing this past week and had my best ball striking round of the year this past Saturday. The way you teach the swing really resonated with me and some of the methods I've been toying with lately. I would really like to come out to work with you in person in the near future. Keep up the great work.
                            It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling. - Mark Twain

Driver: Ping G10 9º DBB63S
                            3wd: Cleveland 15º Fuji S
                            Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 18 VS Proto 80S
                            Irons: 5-pw Ping E1 Modus 3 S
                            Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 50º
                            Putter: TM-880

Comment

Originally posted by Snoman View Post
                              Hey Larry! I wanted to let you know that I watched all of your videos pertaining to full swing this past week and had my best ball striking round of the year this past Saturday. The way you teach the swing really resonated with me and some of the methods I've been toying with lately. I would really like to come out to work with you in person in the near future. Keep up the great work.
                              That's awesome, so happy to hear it's helped you =)
                              Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X