Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get out of a rut?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day or two off never hurts but I find that I have cycles of good and bad play...witness the fluctuations in my index over the past 90 days...seems to be mirroring the TSX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	2986125
    Driver - Cobra F7
    Fwy Metals - TM M2 3+5
    Hybrids - TM SLDR 4+5
    Irons - TM M4 6-AW
    Wedges - King Cobra 54+58
    Putter - Scotty GoLo5r

PAEUNGOO NAEMSAE

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post
      I'd suggest a fun round with some buddies with a couple of beers. Play a fun game to take the focus off scoring. There are different versions but I like the ones where every time you win a hole, you get to take a club out of your opponent's bag. Or maybe just play a round with 3 or 4 clubs of your choice. It will force you to try and make different shots with different clubs, instead of standing over the same of club/distance scenarios.
      2nd booze

I once was playing Lakeview with a couple buds and after a great start I got the dreaded S....s on the 6th. So bad that if I hit 5 shots i"d do a full circle. I walked to the clubhouse, chugged a shot and a coupole beers and met them on 10 tee and proceeded to shoot a 39 on the back
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 169,257   Posts: 1,770,157   Members: 46,316   Active Members: 265
      Welcome to our newest member, Anik87.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
      X