/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Lessons in the Brampton / Mississauga Area

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lessons in the Brampton / Mississauga Area

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone could recommend anyone for lessons in the Brampton/Mississauga area? Looking to book someone who has a facility in the winter to make some swing tweaks.

Thanks!

Hey Kevyaggs,

Feel free to shoot us a DM. Our Winter School here at Brampton runs until March and our Pro's here would be happy to help you out with your swing.

Comment

We would love to have you in to Modern Golf to check out our academy. We offer free swing evaluations with our team of PGA professionals around your schedule and this lets you get to know your teacher a bit before committing to a program which is important!

Check out www.moderngolf.ca for pricing options and more location information.

Our facility is 13,000 s.f. with trackman for technology and a massive putting green and putting software for you to also practice on. Our instruction bays are private as well.

Right now we have lesson packages in 5/10/20/40 increments and all packages include a free full bag fitting this spring! send us an email at info@moderngolf.ca and we can start planning a free consultation!

Comment

Going to follow this as well, I really need to find some lessons this winter at a fairly reasonable price.
        In The Bag

Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S - 9 Draw
        Cobra King F7 - Tensei Blue 65 - S Flex - 15.5D
        Ping G410 - Alta CB 70R - 19
        Srixon Z585/785 - AMT Tour White S300
        MD3 51 - Glide Stealth 2.0 56 - Glide 60
        Edel E3 - TP Mills Handmade - SIK Tour Proto - & more
        TP5-X
        Ping Pioneer

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post
          Going to follow this as well, I really need to find some lessons this winter at a fairly reasonable price.
          We have all kinds of packages available and options that include Trackman practice sessions as well. We have also just hired a star instructor to add to pair with our lead instructor Sean Burke. Happy to offer you a free swing evaluation with the team just send a note to info@moderngolf.ca. We know its really important to feel comfortable with your coach and design goals together... free fits with lesson packages as well!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernGolf View Post

We have all kinds of packages available and options that include Trackman practice sessions as well. We have also just hired a star instructor to add to pair with our lead instructor Sean Burke. Happy to offer you a free swing evaluation with the team just send a note to info@moderngolf.ca. We know its really important to feel comfortable with your coach and design goals together... free fits with lesson packages as well!
            My issue is time in that I can only go after work and by the time I get to most places they are close to closing or closed so I'm rushed and won't get the most out of that practice.
            In The Bag

Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S - 9 Draw
            Cobra King F7 - Tensei Blue 65 - S Flex - 15.5D
            Ping G410 - Alta CB 70R - 19
            Srixon Z585/785 - AMT Tour White S300
            MD3 51 - Glide Stealth 2.0 56 - Glide 60
            Edel E3 - TP Mills Handmade - SIK Tour Proto - & more
            TP5-X
            Ping Pioneer

Comment

Originally posted by MattM97 View Post

My issue is time in that I can only go after work and by the time I get to most places they are close to closing or closed so I'm rushed and won't get the most out of that practice.
              The good news is we will have extended hours in 2020! Open 7 days a week with hours into 8pm every week night starting in mid Jan or so.

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 178,612   Posts: 1,875,057   Members: 48,116   Active Members: 455
              Welcome to our newest member, msjennyjhonson.
              Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
              X