/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Support Your Instructor

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Your Instructor

We are at the beginning of hopefully a short lived crisis. The self employed face a particularly challenging time. Most golf instructors are self employed and can't give lessons right now, so in the spirit of helping each other out - if you have someone you plan to continue to take lessons from and have the financial ability (and want to) consider prepaying future lessons now.

I am working with Nick Starchuck over the next few weeks and pre-paid...it's amazing how he works his magic !

Comment

Originally posted by spas1 View Post
      I am working with Nick Starchuck over the next few weeks and pre-paid...it's amazing how he works his magic !
      Amazing someone taking lessons when you're asked to stay home and why is Nick giving lessons when he should be closed Some thing doesn't sound right
      "The Older I Get...
      The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
      Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Seeker View Post

Amazing someone taking lessons when you're asked to stay home and why is Nick giving lessons when he should be closed Some thing doesn't sound right
        I'm gonna guess online lessons ...

Comment

I signed up with Nick in mid Jan before all this craziness started....and No - Nick has not been giving lessons for the past couple of weeks.

Comment

I signed up with Nick in mid Jan before all this craziness started....and No - Nick has not been giving lessons for the past couple of weeks.
            So why do say that you "I am working with Nick Starchuck over the next few weeks and pre-paid...it's amazing how he works his magic ! "

Interesting that you say your are taking lessons working with Nick Starchuck over the next few weeks yet Nick isn't giving

One thing I would like to clarify where are you taking these lessons.
            "The Older I Get...
            Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

So why do say that you "I am working with Nick Starchuck over the next few weeks and pre-paid...it's amazing how he works his magic ! "

Interesting that you say your are taking lessons working with Nick Starchuck over the next few weeks yet Nick isn't giving

One thing I would like to clarify where are you taking these lessons.
              Pin Seeker if you would like more information on what lessons Nick offers, where they are offered and when he plans to resume, you should just contact him yourself. He is on this site....

Comment

Pin Seeker if you would like more information on what lessons Nick offers, where they are offered and when he plans to resume, you should just contact him yourself. He is on this site....
                I have zero reason to see him I'm wondering where he hold's his lessons simple question.
                "The Older I Get...

Comment

If your not taking lessons with nick who cares where he teaches out of.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X