/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Brian McCann at Centennial

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian McCann at Centennial

Can anyone share their experience with lessons with Brian McCann at Centennial (formerly Braeben)?

Thanks!

Brian's a very good guy, great golfer and teacher. Of course he just laughs when he watches me swing and shakes his head seeing me putt.....

I've played rounds with him and is a perfect teacher as he is not blessed hitting it 300 yards+, so knows what most golfers go through to play the proper shot (not overpower a course) and works with you to attain your goal.

Comment

Originally posted by desm0nd View Post
      Can anyone share their experience with lessons with Brian McCann at Centennial (formerly Braeben)?

Thanks!
      I listened to Brian teach a Junior about the golf swing, and learned more in 5 minutes than my lifetime. He knows golf, has great experience, has an undeniable presence, and has very high standards. He won't be blowing smoke anywhere and he won't be impressed with lacklustre results. You will be lucky to have him teach you.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will be booking to see him!

Comment

Brian is the type of guy that would give a free lesson to a jr just to grow the game and help a family out. Nothing but good. He deserves to be recognized for that, he's more interested in the work and helping people and not shining the spotlight on himself. Solid guy, a good old throwback pro!
          Last edited by Sportsyard; Sep 16, 2020, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
            Brian is the type of guy that would give a free lesson to a jr just to grow the game and help a family out. Nothing but good. He deserves to be recognized for that, but he's more interested in the work and helping people and shining the spotlight on himself. Solid guy!
            I think you mean not on himself.

As said watch him hit a few balls and you will see you are in good hands. An incredibly smooth swing.

Comment

I can't sing his praises loud enough. Great guy, and a fantastic teacher to work with. Played nine with him and his swing is just so effortless, it's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by golfingtime View Post

I think you mean not on himself.

As said watch him hit a few balls and you will see you are in good hands. An incredibly smooth swing.

yes exactly, just a great guy and very down to earth!

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 181,740   Posts: 1,899,042   Members: 49,010   Active Members: 447
                Welcome to our newest member, Clean Livin.
                Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                X