Collapse

Less Handsy

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS Al, (@nomullies) appreciated.
    Lots of opinions and "advice" on this topic out there (well, as on any topic, really, in our modern internet times, LOL) but one forum post discussing the RSS maybe summs it up well:

"I did it for a while years ago after back surgery and i've struggled with and abandoned it after a while. Rod pampling was the one guy on tour that use to do it but, he doesn't anymore either."

Would love to help you here, but I am lost with my own swing ATM, so hope that better golfers than me may help you here.
    Best luck,
    serge.
    Last edited by veryold; Jun 8, 2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
      there is no need to worry how it will work with the woods but you must use a neutral grip otherwise the face will not be presented square to the ball at impact.

admittedly Gary Edwin is not his best at explaining and articulating his swing style. His vids are too brief to provide the necessary detail
      I strongly recommend the vids by Ewan Rankine whose detailed series on RSS is the best of its kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0AHDID89rM
      Yes I have seen all of Rankine's videos. Excellent with a lot of detail. I commented on wanting more content on the longer clubs. He show's hitting one driver at the very end of one video but no explanation. He replied to my comment saying it's the exact same swing. My natural grip is neutral.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X