Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY ORLANDO TRIP FOLLOW-UP - 4 DAYS 7 ROUNDS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns out you can still get the multi round discount at the Disney courses. You just need to complain and they’ll give it to you. My problem is solved.

Comment

Quick question fellas.. Has anyone ever tried selecting resident rates and be questioned on it when arriving at the golf course?

Comment

Originally posted by CoreyTemp772 View Post
        Quick question fellas.. Has anyone ever tried selecting resident rates and be questioned on it when arriving at the golf course?
        I've heard it can be a gamble, most courses say it's strictly enforced. But then I've played with guys who said they were never asked for proof.

I'm a big Florida State University fan and I'm always decked out in FSU gear on the golf course, I wonder if I could get a pass.

Comment

Never heard of anyone being asked, nor have I heard anyone trying to game the system. If you get asked, what the worst that’ll happen? Pay full pop? Maybe worth the gamble, but it feels dishonest to me. From both the course and the player.

Then again, a lot places like Disney offer their residents a discount, so its not about tourists paying more as it is trying to attract the locals. People don’t like two tiered systems tho, so as Canadians, we find it offensive. Oh, that reminds me. Gotta renew my health insurance before I fly down again.

Old discussion here, but just the first two pages. It got off topic quickly, but the info is prob still valid.
          https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...-for-canadians
          Greg

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 174,256   Posts: 1,824,059   Members: 47,224   Active Members: 204
          Welcome to our newest member, Lefty66.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X