Collapse

Panama City Beach

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panama City Beach

Just booked flights to stay with the in-laws for a week here in March. I'm going to be able to get two rounds in - so, what are the two courses that I should focus on in the area? Does anyone have any suggestions?

It's been a few years, but we played The Hombre, several times, which had 27 holes, and The Marriott Bay Point, which had 2 courses,

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Spent many years visting my parents there. The Hombre is nice. Good, Bad and Ugly they call the nines. Not sure your level of Golf but the Bad and Ugly are tough. They hold alot of junior qualifying there. Nice Range and Club House plus very close. The Marriot has Meadows and Nicklaus ...both very nice.

My favourite is Windswept Dunes but its a 45 minute drive from PCB. Beautiful layout, open off the Tees and rolling land. I always found Golf Now had good deals when I was there.

Enjoy!!

Comment

Great, thanks!

Comment

Camp Creek is top of the line. It was semi-public at one time, I can't tell anymore. Might be worth a call. I've seen them on GolfNow in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybiarritz View Post
              Camp Creek is top of the line. It was semi-public at one time, I can't tell anymore. Might be worth a call. I've seen them on GolfNow in the past.
              Thanks, JBiarritz!

Comment

Are there any updates on how the golf courses survived the recent hurricane?

Comment

Bump for updates

Comment

Everything to the west was fine. East a different story. Amazing what a difference 30 miles can make.

Comment

The two courses at Bay Point are ok for the money,but Hombre is closed until further notice because of hurricane Michael both have web sites

Comment

Has anyone been recently or have any current updates on course conditions (mainly, hurricane related)? My clubs are en route with the in laws and I leave in......9 days.

Comment

Bay Point Nicklaus course re opens tomorrow,Signal Hill,Holliday are both open, I’m waiting on word back from a friend who is there on any others that are open, will post here as soon as I hear

Comment

You also have windswept dunes,sunny hills and black stone, hombre and talk of the meadows both closing up

Comment

Great, thanks very much Cman! Will wait to check an updated forecast next week and then get my rounds books in.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X