Collapse

Santee SC

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santee SC

Saw their booth at the golf show and had a good talk with the representative. Looks like everything is close by with solid golf courses. What I came away with is good value and good golf but no night life. Anyone every been down that way?

It has been a few years for me but it was good value for money I thought for some okay courses at or near Santee, and it fit into what I was trying to do at the time.

Some thoughts and those of others are expressed here (there may also be other threads if you do a search):

Looking for an inexpensive golf stop on our drive to Miami. Wives are flying and my buddy and I are driving with a 3 or 4 day stop in Santee. I did this about 15

_______
    NQRfPT

Comment

Santee golf and area is the best bargain in the South East

Drive a 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour and play Legend Oaks, Pine Forest and Crowfield Plantation. Wyboo is also worth it
      If you want night life drive an hour to Charleston......… great dining

Comment

Played there last Feb and as a twosome we played 63 holes on the first Day Sunday, 45 Monday and Tuesday and then 18 on the Wednesday. Great value and courses were fine. Some are better than others.
        Pxg Gen 4. Project X hzrdus

Srixon 3 Hybrid

Srixon 4 Hybrid

Mizuno Mp H4 4-PW

Mizuno S18 Gap Wedge 51

Mizuno S 22 56 wedge

Odyssey Ten Tour Lined Broomstick

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard