Collapse

Los Angeles Golf

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Golf

Headed out to LA next weekend and I have - round set up at Wilshire CC and was hoping to have 1 or 2 more rounds booked.

originally I was going to have a rental car, but I think I am going to cancel, but might pick one up for a day or 2 if needed.

any must plays in the area? Rustic canyon is on my radar as I hear it’s awesome and very affordable. If there a 9 holer or muni that I need to visit? Goat Hill is a bit further tha. i want to travel.

Staying on Wilshire in Beverly Hills/Hollywood Area.

Los Verdes is an ok course with great ocean views, famously busy so only attempt during weekday mornings.
    Angeles is a Nicklaus course not like Glen Abbey, very enjoyable.
    36 holes at the Industry Hills are ok as well. Located in City of Industry.

Comment

Try get onto Rancho Park. It’s a great muni.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWalker View Post
        Try get onto Rancho Park. It’s a great muni.
        Thanks i will try to check that out as it looks close.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedLefty View Post

Thanks i will try to check that out as it looks close.
          If you play, let us know how you did on #18...Arnie took a 12 on the par 5.

Comment

Originally posted by pudubny View Post
            Los Verdes is an ok course with great ocean views, famously busy so only attempt during weekday mornings.
            Angeles is a Nicklaus course not like Glen Abbey, very enjoyable.
            36 holes at the Industry Hills are ok as well. Located in City of Industry.
            Los Verdes is infamous for slow play, you might run into the odd five some there. The Trump course is 5 minutes down the road oh, more money and in better shape.

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post

Los Verdes is infamous for slow play, you might run into the odd five some there. The Trump course is 5 minutes down the road oh, more money and in better shape.
              I mentioned that it was busy but I've played it a couple times on weekday early mornings and it was fine.
              I haven't played the Trump course so I can't recommend it and I would not give the man my business if he owned Pine Valley or Cypress Point.

Comment

I’ve ditched the rental car after a few rounds fell through. I am staying in Bev Hills area and will just Uber to golf.

I’ve heard trump national is demanding and maybe unfair and unnatural with the waterfalls.

thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X