Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St Andrews Golf Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Andrews Golf Travel

Anyone have any intel on this Scotland based travel company? Looking at booking a UK/Scotland golf vaca and got an interesting quote via St Andrews Golf Travel. Biggest advantage is they are able to secure guaranteed Old Course tee times - huge advantage over others who can't arrange it. Thx
    > www.standrewsgolftravel.com

Originally posted by ktrainor73 View Post
    Anyone have any intel on this Scotland based travel company? Looking at booking a UK/Scotland golf vaca and got an interesting quote via St Andrews Golf Travel. Biggest advantage is they are able to secure guaranteed Old Course tee times - huge advantage over others who can't arrange it. Thx
    You mean you don't want to do the hardcore way and start lining up at 1 am in hopes of getting a spot that day?! LOL

Comment

Definitely a premium booking through agency that offers up guaranteed OC times. SA trust has links to guaranteed travel operator.

if you have $ and want guaranteed spot, go for it.

Comment

Hi, not sure if you have been to this website. www.platinumgolfscotland.com

Comment

Booked a trip through www.drumgolf.com was absolutely great. Very professional and trip went off without a single hitch. We are currently looking at booking with them again to go to Ireland.
          GOLF NUT

Never Give Up

Comment

Originally posted by ktrainor73 View Post
            I know one of the principals, Graeme Dawson, personnaly (have played golf with him in St Andrews) and will vouch for his integrity.

Comment

We went to Scotland in 2017 and booked everything ( including old course tee times) through Graeme Gilbertson
              Director - Golf Vacations UK LTD

Toll Free from the USA & Canada: 888 209 4094
              Tel: +44 (0)1228 598089
              Fax: +44 (0)1228 501899
              email: graeme@golfvacationsuk.com
              web: www.golfvacationsuk.com
              Twitter: www.twitter.com/GolfVacationsUK

Postal Address: 6C Clifford Court, Parkhouse Business Estate, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0JG, United Kingdom
              Company Number: 4035171 Offices registered in England & Wales

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Graeme to anyone looking to put similar arrangements in place. He got us tee times at Carnoustie, Royal Troon and Turnberry as well on the days and at the times we requested. No hitches, no problems the whole trip. He even managed to get us an upgraded rental car for the duration of the trip - top of the line BMW !

Comment

Originally posted by LauzGolfer View Post

You mean you don't want to do the hardcore way and start lining up at 1 am in hopes of getting a spot that day?! LOL
                Not necessary to line up at 1 am. 4:30 will get you on the course by 9:00 latest. I did it twice this past August........
                If St. Andrews is the home of golf, Askernish is it's soul......!

Comment

Originally posted by RCCHGA View Post

Not necessary to line up at 1 am. 4:30 will get you on the course by 9:00 latest. I did it twice this past August........
                  That's awesome! Was a bit of an exaggeration on my part. My buddy did it last year and said he lined up at 3 am and he wasn't even first!

Comment

I lined up at eight and had a great twilight roundS on Old after 18 in the morning on Jubliee/new and lunch in the clubhouse. Great thing about May-June golf in Scotland is the length of day.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,535   Posts: 1,814,853   Members: 47,103   Active Members: 174
                    Welcome to our newest member, Jiceman.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                    X