/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Cabot 2020

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope I have a tee time for Aug 10 Think we need to rebook for 2021
    Frank

Comment

Premier of Nova Scotia has now been discussing opening up the province to the rest of the country by the end of the 2nd week/3rd week of July. Seems like PEI premier was speaking a little out of turn in that last article I posted.

Here is the latest:
      https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...otia-1.5617314

Comment

Originally posted by cbhacker View Post
        Premier of Nova Scotia has now been discussing opening up the province to the rest of the country by the end of the 2nd week/3rd week of July. Seems like PEI premier was speaking a little out of turn in that last article I posted.

Here is the latest:
        https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...otia-1.5617314
        Last I heard was that you had to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. Soooooo (thumbs down)

Comment

You heard correct - that is the case now. But if you read the article...

"McNeil said the next step will be to create an Atlantic bubble to allow travel among the four provinces. After that, restrictions for other Canadians could be loosened.

He did not offer a specific timeframe for an Atlantic bubble, other than to say it would be possible soon and the province could be opened up to the rest of the country sometime in mid-July."

Of course, that's nothing concrete but it is a glimmer of hope for those with rounds booked at Cabot later in the summer.

Comment

Looks like the bubble has been extended to all the atlantic provinces. NS is still aiming for late july for visitors from rest of the country.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/princ...id19-1.5625133

Comment

Yea saw this yesterday. Looks like I will be cancelling my round die to the fact the missus be unable to take time away from her job now thanks to covid ( medical staff )
              Frank

Comment

Any update on what's going on? I'd like to play here. Are they doing stay and play etc? How long in advance do you normally have to book

Comment

Originally posted by Hbs187 View Post
                  Any update on what's going on? I'd like to play here. Are they doing stay and play etc? How long in advance do you normally have to book
                  Only taking bookings for Maritimers at the moment.

i have been out there twice, and both times travelled along June and pretty much booked when they began to take bookings in Jan. One visit was a stay and play, while the other was just golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Morris View Post

I’ll trade you wives, and I’ll throw in a dozen ProV 1’s.
                    Where is the like button!?

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 179,995   Posts: 1,886,016   Members: 48,501   Active Members: 489
                    Welcome to our newest member, Atc20.
                    Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                    X