Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myrtle beach INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrtle beach INFO

I know they have a thread about driving down to Myrtle Beach but wanted to start one up about picking Peoples brain about good places to eat that we might know about and stay??

Last year we stayed at Myrtlewood resort in the condos which were very nice but didnt know if their is a better place at a better rate to stay??

Since we stayed there we mainly ate at the places by the Boardwalk (Ale house, Brazilian steak house, one crapy steak place by the mall) is there better place that we dont know about??? and is there a place you can get deals or coupons (I love coupons LOL)

Not a location known for good food places.
    Greg Norman's in Barefoot is ok, a few other very average places in BL.
    California Pizza is decent.
    some ok Seafood restaurants up in Calabash and down in Litchfield
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Soho Steak & Seafood. Tons of Sushi, rolls, and appetizer type fare if your into that. I sat outside last year and ate my face off. Very good modern Japanese. Didn't have steak.

Edit: not a big place

Comment

Haven't been in a few years but we used to like Chianti South in Little River especially if staying north end

Comment

We like Carolina Roadhouse and Ducatis. We're at Myrtlewood for 3 months every year. This has been the warmest ever.

Comment

Places we enjoy are...
            Mr. Fish
            Hamburger Joe's
            Luigi's
            Bonefish Grill
            Sticky Fingers

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 174,909   Posts: 1,830,923   Members: 47,328   Active Members: 267
            Welcome to our newest member, Mcurtis.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
            X