/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Myrtle beach INFO

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrtle beach INFO

I know they have a thread about driving down to Myrtle Beach but wanted to start one up about picking Peoples brain about good places to eat that we might know about and stay??

Last year we stayed at Myrtlewood resort in the condos which were very nice but didnt know if their is a better place at a better rate to stay??

Since we stayed there we mainly ate at the places by the Boardwalk (Ale house, Brazilian steak house, one crapy steak place by the mall) is there better place that we dont know about??? and is there a place you can get deals or coupons (I love coupons LOL)

Not a location known for good food places.
    Greg Norman's in Barefoot is ok, a few other very average places in BL.
    California Pizza is decent.
    some ok Seafood restaurants up in Calabash and down in Litchfield
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Soho Steak & Seafood. Tons of Sushi, rolls, and appetizer type fare if your into that. I sat outside last year and ate my face off. Very good modern Japanese. Didn't have steak.

Edit: not a big place

Comment

Haven't been in a few years but we used to like Chianti South in Little River especially if staying north end

Comment

We like Carolina Roadhouse and Ducatis. We're at Myrtlewood for 3 months every year. This has been the warmest ever.

Comment

Places we enjoy are...
            Mr. Fish
            Hamburger Joe's
            Luigi's
            Bonefish Grill
            Sticky Fingers

Comment

16 of us to the Myrtle trip every year. I recently met some Myrtle travel reps at a trade show and these are some of their recommendations: The boardwalk at Murrells Inlet has some great seafood restaurants for example Wicked Tuna, In terms of steakhouse New York Prime was awesome 2 years ago. And I hear Thoroughbred is another amazing Steakhouse which we check out this year. We always do a team dinner at Captain George's seafood buffet across from the PGA Superstore.
              Always up for a round!
              TaylorMade RBZ Driver 9.5
              TaylorMade MC Irons
              TaylorMade Ghost Putter

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 175,894   Posts: 1,844,733   Members: 47,500   Active Members: 266
              Welcome to our newest member, TYIP77.
              Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
              X