/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Golf Zoo

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Zoo

Heading to Florida in April. Has anyone used Golf Zoo to book tee times? Or is there a better option?
    thanks

i believe the GolfNow Ap was developed in Florida. I used it without any problems in December. (now known as GolfPass)

Comment

Will take a look. Thx.

Comment

I frequently use Teeoff.com, as they don't charge a booking fee, and offer a pretty good selection by your preferred area. and prefer them to golfnow.com, who are becoming difficult to deal with.

Comment

No issue using with either of those apps when in FL. If you don't see a time you want always call the course. Note they post in advance times differently, they don't go out too far typically, and especially not with and of the HOT Deals.

Comment

I used Golfzoo for my first golf trip and they were great. We went to Phoenix and John Hodge was our Golfzoo rep and he was easily available VIA phone/email whenever we needed anything. We even got rained out the day we arrived and we had a credit for those rounds back on my credit card the next day, pretty awesome customer service when it was all part of a package that they could refund those rounds for us so quickly.

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 177,391   Posts: 1,865,379   Members: 47,842   Active Members: 371
            Welcome to our newest member, kpran.
            Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
            X