Collapse

Langley, BC Golf

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langley, BC Golf

Have a wedding to go to next summer and plan to bring the sticks along to play a few rounds while I’m there. Anybody from or know the area that can recommend a few courses. Not concerned on budget, just want to play nice courses that are known for being in great condition. Thanks!

The nicest conditioned course is Morgan Creek....but some holes IMO are a bit of an eye sore due to the housing that borders the holes.

IMO...both courses at Northview are a rip off but others like the Ridge course.

In Langley....Redwoods.....except for holes 1 and 18....it's a really nice forested, tree lined course.

A bit further away in Pitt Meadows...especially when rates drop in the late afternoon...value wise...I favour both courses at Swaneset....from the longer tees....both courses are challenging.

Comment

Thanks for the reviews and recommendations. We’ll have a rental car so travelling within an hour or so isn’t an issue for a course that’s worth it.

Comment

Similar to the recommendations above:

Morgan Creek in Surrey...less than 30 minutes from Langley
        Northview (Ridge) in Surrey..... Home of Mike Weir's first PGA win....less than 30 minutes from langley
        Pagoda Ridge is a newer course with nice greens in Aldergrove.....less than 30 minutes from Langley
        Redwoods is a tight course in Langley

However, the real test for you will be Ledgview in Abbotsford. Home of Nick Taylor and Adam Hadwin. Warning: it is a short course (6200ish yards) with tricky greens on the side of a mountain but tough walk so consider cart....about 30-40 minutes from Langley.

Comment

Morgan Creek is decent. I’d probably go there

Comment

Lived in Langley for few years and never enjoyed golfing anything in Langley haha that said
            Swaneset is nice Happy Gilmour movie was shot at that place haha along with Furry Creek
            if you don't mind driving 40-1hour lol try northland golf club in North Van its nice mountain course

Comment

Westwood Plateau is 33 min away and is above average in conditioning and amenities

Comment

Westwood is not recently in any kind of condition from what I heard. Closer to the time you might want to consider going into GolfWRX and look at the courses and Travel Forum in the Canada, Vancouver Area for more recent updates and with possible lots of Sporing rain. Some active posters there in the suburbs where I don't usually play.
                Ping G425 MAX 10.5° Alta CB 55 R
                Ping G425 MAX 5 wood Alta CB 65 R
                Ping G425 7 wood Alta CB 65 R
                Ping G410 hybrids: 4H & 5H Alta CB 70 R
                Miura PP-9003 6-PW Steelfiber i70 A
                Vokey SM6 49.07 F, SM9 53.09 S & 58.10 S Steelfiber i80 R
                Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 34"

Comment

+1 for Redwoods and Pagoda ... also look at Belmont and Fort Langley.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X