Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Lakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Lakes

Originally posted by Break90 View Post
    Thanks for this it's much appreciated. I was also able to confirm with the rep I spoke to they now have a twilight and 9 hole rate. Thats also more attractive to get a game in after work.
    Hopefully it all works out

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
      Very reasonable pricing, just an incredibly mundane set of tracks on that property.
      Incredible mundane would be paying this course a compliment...! It's a private course with a public course feel, and not a good one at that. I wish there was something good to say about it but, alas.......!

Comment

Originally posted by Braggs Point View Post
        Incredible mundane would be paying this course a compliment...! It's a private course with a public course feel, and not a good one at that. I wish there was something good to say about it but, alas.......!
        It's still a golf course that meets some peoples needs as it falls into their budget, mundane or not everyone has different requirements and it's a lot better than it was in the way of conditioning and attitude, need us not bash it that bad..
        Thomas4golf

Titleist TS2 / Kuro-Kage Black Dual Core
        Callaway XR Hybrids, 4,5,6 / Accra i-Series
        Callaway Apex 19 Smoked 6-PW / KBS TGI
        Miura Tour Wedge, 52* 56* 60* / Nippon 105
        Titleist Square Back
        Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
        Stewart X9 Remote
        Leupold GX/3i
        Member of Cedar Brae G&C Club

Comment

I was a member there for years. The courses are not bad, and the East Course is really very good - but long.
          But access is the key - other than early morning on weekends, you can just show up and get off within a matter of minutes. There is no hassle getting tee times as there is on many course such as ClubLink.
          The bunkers were awful as were the course washrooms - really disgraceful. I have no idea of their condition now.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 170,070   Posts: 1,778,091   Members: 46,481   Active Members: 285
          Welcome to our newest member, Ronnie Muzic.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X