Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clublink Membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clublink Membership?

Hi All,

Im new to posting so I apologize in advance if this question has been beat up several times before. I will be purchasing a Prestige golf membership with Clublink and I am a bit uncertain about which course to choose. Glen Abbey, Greystone, Rattlesnake, or King Valley. I live in the downtown core of Toronto so they are all a bit of a commute, so that doesn't really come into play. Any help and input would truly be appreciated. Thanks, Mike

Re: Clublink Membership?

Of the group I would choose KV, based solely on ease of access. Commuted there from the city for a couple of years, and it was fairly easy to get to relative to the others you mentioned. N/S is almost always easier to manage commute wise as opposed to E/W, or so I have found.

Club wise, KV was my favourite to play, and has a phenomenal men's night. FB I think is best at GS now, chef there is a talented guy. GS was my favourite west end track. YMMV.
    TM M1 Tour AD-DI 6S
    TM SLDR 3 wood accra tour z
    Srixon U65 18* Matrix White Tie
    Srixon U45 22* Matrix White Tie
    Apex Pro Combo 5-P UST Recoil 110
    Vokey SM4 50/54/58
    Odyssey Toe-Up #1
    Ball: Round & White Preferably

Home Club; Station Creek

Comment

Originally posted by mike70peters View Post
      Hi All,
      Im new to posting so I apologize in advance if this question has been beat up several times before. I will be purchasing a Prestige golf membership with Clublink and I am a bit uncertain about which course to choose. Glen Abbey, Greystone, Rattlesnake, or King Valley. I live in the downtown core of Toronto so they are all a bit of a commute, so that doesn't really come into play. Any help and input would truly be appreciated. Thanks, Mike
      You should go to the section called "GOLF COURSES" and you will see there is Sub-Section called "CLUBLINK CORNER" you might find all the information you need there.

If not ask the question you posted here in that section.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
        You should go to the section called "GOLF COURSES" and you will see there is Sub-Section called "CLUBLINK CORNER" you might find all the information you need there.

If not ask the question you posted here in that section.
        thanks Ill copy and paste there

Comment

I joined this year at the country club and love it!

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 172,564   Posts: 1,802,484   Members: 46,981   Active Members: 252
          Welcome to our newest member, guostong.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X