Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ryan, this is my first post here on the forums. I've been golfing for about 8 years but very rarely, most years maybe 2 rounds and some years not at all, because I have moved around a lot in and out of province. I am now in a stable environment and have started taking golf seriously. This will be my first season where I can get a lot of rounds of golf under my belt, just bought a new set of irons which I love. I'm still looking around for a driver that I like the feel of, not a huge budget but more then the average person.

My rounds currently range from around 85-93.

My best round I have had was at Lake View golf course in Mississauga, I shot a 82.

I am currently trying to find a good golf coach who can take me to the next level, I know i have a good golf swing (Irons) and overall game. But would like instruction to help solidify swing planes and contact. I strike my irons very well and can shape them. Just looking for consistency, on average I drive the ball between 275-285 yard carry. But I know my swing with the driver is not that great, I am still a little over the top with my swing but have managed to bring the club face around to stop my big slice. I also have a hard time picking balls cleanly off the fairway with woods, when I do hit my woods clean I send them miles, but very rare. My putting was terrible a few years ago but I have since brought it around and is now my second best skill after hitting irons.

If anyone has the name of some good coaches or men's clinics in the GTA, can you please leave a comment with some contact info.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new golf friends in the area who I can go out and play some good rounds with and gain more experience!

I want to try and reach a point where I can play competitively here in Ontario, I don't really see a future in golf. I will stick to my day job lol. Just want to have fun and compete!

Cheers!
    Driver - Currently shopping around
    3W/5W - TaylorMade R15
    4i - GW - Cobra King F6 Steel Shafts
    Sand/lob Wedge - Currently shopping around

Re: New Member

Hey Ryan, welcome to the Nut Bunch!!
    U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to the group
        Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
        23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
        6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
        52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
        Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 172,565   Posts: 1,802,484   Members: 46,981   Active Members: 252
          Welcome to our newest member, guostong.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X