Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new to TGN... (white tour velvet golf pride grips)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to TGN... (white tour velvet golf pride grips)

I've frequently checked out the TGN website but recently registered for the firs time. Great website and resource for golfers.

Does anyone know where you can buy Golf Pride tour velvet grips in white. i.e. the same grips that come with the current Titliest AP irons? I rock 20+ year old Titleist DCI 962 irons and just need new grips.

Thanks.

I have never seen the Golf Pride Tour Velvet White in retail. I would imagine this is one of those instances where Golf Pride came out with this colour specifically for Titleist. I think your options are to contact Titleist directly, or look into the Lamkin Crossline.

Comment

Originally posted by old school DCI View Post
      I've frequently checked out the TGN website but recently registered for the firs time. Great website and resource for golfers.

Does anyone know where you can buy Golf Pride tour velvet grips in white. i.e. the same grips that come with the current Titliest AP irons? I rock 20+ year old Titleist DCI 962 irons and just need new grips.

Thanks.
      Coming to a place near you soon....................https://www.titleist.com/teamtitleis...st/f/6/t/40063

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Welcome to the Nut Bunch!!
          U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 158,452   Posts: 1,666,541   Members: 44,947   Active Members: 351
          Welcome to our newest member, Pure26.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X