Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEE 2 GREEN GOLF JOINS TGN AS SPONSOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEE 2 GREEN GOLF JOINS TGN AS SPONSOR

Good Day Nuts,

I am very happy to announce TEE 2 GREEN has joined the TGN network as a sponsor. We are excited to be connected to true golf fans as that's who we are! I have personally been a member of TGN for years and have followed the forum for all things golf since I was a manager at GT. I appreciate the passion and knowledge shared in discussions that cover topics from equipment to the Tour to locals courses and everything in between. This is a great site and a great resource.

For those who don't know us, we have 2 stores located just north of the GTA in Barrie and Orillia. We also have a travelling roadshow that visits many cities throughout Ontario and the GTA for 11 months every year. If you have been to the Toronto Golf Show or a hotel sale then you have likely seen us. Tee 2 Green is the largest close out dealer in Canada for TaylorMade, Callaway and more. We can Guarantee the lowest prices industry wide. We carry all of the major brands in store and online and we are expanding our current model program due to it's success over the last 2 years. We can beat ALL competitors on almost all new equipment by 10%!

For more info visit our website: tee2green.net

Everyone at TEE 2 GREEN looks forward to the year ahead and hope to assist as many TGN members as possible.

Cheers
    DC

Great to see another golf stuff source on TGN
    Good luck with your endeavours here, in stores and with pop ups that I have been to quite a few times over the years.

Here's a live link folks to a great place to shop golf stuff. https://www.tee2green.net/
    Last edited by 4underthru9; Nov 7, 2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Welcome to TGN

I'm a fan, have been for several years

Bought a pair of TM Boa Tour 360's at the Golf Show, and another pair at a sale they had in Hamilton "Hotel" event last Spring

SOLID deals (great quality + pricing)
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Welcome....I love going to the golf show for the great deals on clothing offered by Tee 2 Green

Comment

Stopped by the Barrie store today because I was up there for a meeting. Lots of great clothing in stock. Incredible prices! Several sets of used, demo, and new clubs. Loads of other clubs and goodies. Didn't check the prices for shoes... but lots of discounts... and a good amount of stock.
          I will be there with my credit card in the future. Talked to one of the folks who works there.
          Barrie store will be moving in December to a new location. Should be good for them. More exposure.

Comment

Plenty of golf stuff in my stash from them...good guys.
            BIG MOY GOLF...POWERED BY SNICKERS
            Member Century Club...Osprey Valley May 20, 2010...108 holes
            There is no next year...signed Leaf fan

Comment

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on providing great deals and great service.

Comment

Welcome aboard! You have a store in Barrie you say? Interesting... very interesting
                taylormade M2 10.5 driver
                dunlop resolve 3w
                wilson staff 3 hybrid
                titleist 716 mb 4-pw
                cleveland 50/54/60
                odyssey white hot rx9

Comment

Welcome! I always stop by the 2 sales you have in Windsor.

Comment

Yes a store in Barrie and Orillia. Plus all the hotel road shows. Come up and see us in our new location at 620 Huronia Road. Just 2 minutes from national pines

Comment

Originally posted by TEE 2 GREEN GOLF View Post
                      Yes a store in Barrie and Orillia. Plus all the hotel road shows. Come up and see us in our new location at 620 Huronia Road. Just 2 minutes from national pines
                      I didnt realize you had moved. I will have to drop by the new location. Welcome to TGN.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 164,525   Posts: 1,722,547   Members: 45,715   Active Members: 163
                      Welcome to our newest member, Aurora123.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                      X