Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Introduction (Niagara Area)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Introduction (Niagara Area)

Hi all,

I seriously can't believe it's taken me this long to register for this site, as it looks to be an incredibly vibrant community.

My name is Matt and I live down in the Niagara Region. 45 years old, love golf architecture and an avid traveler - I've been writing a blog for close to 15 years now about my golf travels and it's been a fun hobby for me over the years.

I'm a long-time (30+ years) member at St. Catharines G&CC but just resigned in the fall and joined Lookout Point CC in Fonthill, a really awesome Walter Travis design that I'm sure many of you have played. I'm really looking forward to my first year as a member in '19!

I'm also strongly considering joining the GTA Am Tour for 2019 after reading so many good things about it.

Looking forward to taking part in the discussions!
    Matt B
    St. Catharines, ON.
    My Blog: Now on the Tee
    www.nowonthetee.blogspot.com

Welcome to the board. Once I get my shoulder back in working order happy to join you for a round in niagara (NOTL) I have played both SC and LP on reciprocals from Dundas - unbelievably still have membership at Dundas - perhaps I will play a few rounds this year!

Comment

Matt B welcome to the Nuts and post often, and post your Blog URL.

Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
      Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
      Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

Welcome to the group
        Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
        23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
        6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
        52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
        Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

My blog link is at http://nowonthetee.blogspot.com - it's also in my signature down below.

Thanks to all for the welcome thus far!

Comment

Amazing pics, exceptional website with great text ... well done Matt B

PS - You are a Golf NUT
            Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
            Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
            Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

Welcome aboard Matt!

Comment

Welcome to TGN
                Great.... thought I would get to bed early tonight, but instead, I have been reading your blog (and links to others) for the last few hours!
                Good stuff!
                Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                  Welcome to TGN
                  Great.... thought I would get to bed early tonight, but instead, I have been reading your blog (and links to others) for the last few hours!
                  Good stuff!
                  Thanks for checking it out! Hope you got to sleep in at least!

Comment

Hey Matt, welcome to the Nut Bunch!!
                    U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 168,592   Posts: 1,764,460   Members: 46,238   Active Members: 253
                    Welcome to our newest member, vansunet.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                    X