Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy In Milton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy In Milton

Hey all, just found TGN a few weeks back. I知 also on WRX under the same handle.

Golfed for years but never as frequent as I liked.

This year im turning a new leaf as my work and family obligations have relaxed some.

Going all in this year, new sticks are in order very soon, and I知 working with Matt Kane the next few months to iron out a few things.

I知 in Milton, will play most of my rounds twilight during week nights. Would love to partner up with some locals. Early starts on some weekends are good too.

My old man man moved down to NC a while ago. 3-4 day trips during our cold months just got that much easier. 2 hrs from Pinehurst and a ton of other good tracks.

Welcome to the group
    Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
    23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
    6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
    52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
    Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the group. Fellow Miltonian here (there痴 a bunch of us on TGN), all living in the Mecca of GTA Golf, west of the big smoke. Hit me up for a game come spring, we壇 love to have you join us.
        Greg

Comment

Welcome to the Nut Bunch!!
          U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post
            Welcome to the group. Fellow Miltonian here (there痴 a bunch of us on TGN), all living in the Mecca of GTA Golf, west of the big smoke. Hit me up for a game come spring, we壇 love to have you join us.
            Thanks. Will certainly take you up on that once we get going this year.

Comment

Greeting! Welcome to the forum!
              Last edited by BamberKI; Mar 12, 2019, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the "nutty-ness"!
                Also in Milton! I play out of Osprey Valley. You are welcome to join me/us anytime, we play early mornings on weekends and I also play quite a bit in the afternoons on my way home from work.

Comment

Good stuff. Thanks guys!

Comment

I'm kind of in the same boat. Work in Milton, live in north Oakville. Hoping to get out as much as possible this year so I'd definitely be up to play.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 169,464   Posts: 1,772,307   Members: 46,351   Active Members: 267
                    Welcome to our newest member, SeaSquared.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                    X