Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and questions

GREETINGS - Hi all, I'm a local Torontonian but have been using the WRX forums for well over 10 years now. After a conversation with one of my Golf Town Pro friends today, he recommended I join this site too. So, Hi. CLUBS FOR SALE - I post a lot of good equipment that I'm usually switching out of so stay tuned. Current stuff for sale are: KBS R, FST shafts 4-PW 1/4 short and 350 tapered. Also a set of Volkey SM5 -50 F grind, 54 M grind and a 58 M grind, all Volkey Wedge Flex shafts. Might be selling my '16 Apex Pro's with Recoil shafts too. Might. QUESTIONS - Currently playing the Apex Pro '16's and have been thinking of moving up to the '18's. Has anyone hit them and/or felt the difference between them? Also, same goes for the X Forged 13's (original Roger Cleveland design when he moved to Callaway) and the new '18's? I've heard the '18's feel harder than the originals. Has anyone tried them? Thanks.

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 171,939   Posts: 1,795,782   Members: 46,888   Active Members: 313
Welcome to our newest member, GrayPower.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
X