Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to golf and tgn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to golf and tgn

Hi all. New to golf this year and to the forum. Currently doing my best to improve.

Was wondering if anyone can help with a question about equipment. Im not yet at a place to buy new so donít want to get fitted. I can drive the ball 250 but am really needing work on improving my slice. I had a Ping g15 but it was 9* and I need more loft. I Recently acquired a TM Burner superfast 2 10.5* in a package and donít love it. Also available are a Srixon 545 10.5* and and Cobra F6+. The ping is reg flex and rest are stiff.

Am am I better continuing to work with the Ping or TM, or trade for one of the others? Appreciate the input. Wish I could go out and test them all for a week or two to decide but alas not an option.

Old fart living in Niagara... Game getting better since I lowered my expectations - but pretty much around bogey golf - but I play pretty tough courses down here - Royal Niagara, Twenty Valley, Rockway. When lonely will go to St. Davids and Queenston to walk nine - good for the spirit - lotsa birdie opps.. Looking for playing partners to share a Passport Book.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 171,939   Posts: 1,795,782   Members: 46,888   Active Members: 313
    Welcome to our newest member, GrayPower.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
    X