Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update avatar?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Update avatar?

    Not new here, but not sure where to post this. Been trying to add an image as an avatar, but every image I try to add, I get a message indicating "not a valid image". Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    Bridgestone J715 10.5
    Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5
    Adams Super LS 17d.
    Mizuno JPX-850 forged 4-PW
    Scratch 8620 53d.
    Callaway X-forged 58d.
    Odyssey White Hot Tour #2
    Srixon Q-star tour

  • #2
    Originally posted by 73monte View Post
    Not new here, but not sure where to post this. Been trying to add an image as an avatar, but every image I try to add, I get a message indicating "not a valid image". Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    I just tried a bunch, and had no problems.

    I use the "Edit Avatar" button in the Profile page.

    Make sure the the image has an extension (.gif, .png, or .jpg). There may be other types allowed, I just don't remember what the filter is set at. There are also file size restrictions.
    https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WWFS View Post

      I just tried a bunch, and had no problems.

      I use the "Edit Avatar" button in the Profile page.

      Make sure the the image has an extension (.gif, .png, or .jpg). There may be other types allowed, I just don't remember what the filter is set at. There are also file size restrictions.
      Tried everything you said, but still keep getting the same error message? Can't figure it out.
      Bridgestone J715 10.5
      Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5
      Adams Super LS 17d.
      Mizuno JPX-850 forged 4-PW
      Scratch 8620 53d.
      Callaway X-forged 58d.
      Odyssey White Hot Tour #2
      Srixon Q-star tour

      Comment


      • #4
        Okay, figured out how to edit my avatar, but can't size it. At least I made some progress.
        Bridgestone J715 10.5
        Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5
        Adams Super LS 17d.
        Mizuno JPX-850 forged 4-PW
        Scratch 8620 53d.
        Callaway X-forged 58d.
        Odyssey White Hot Tour #2
        Srixon Q-star tour

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 73monte View Post
          Okay, figured out how to edit my avatar, but can't size it. At least I made some progress.
          IIRC, the avatar is defined as a fixed size (80x80 I think). If it is smaller than that, you can't crop or select a portion of it. If it is larger than that, you drag/size the outline box to the portion of the image you want to use.

          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 7.29.27 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	575.2 KB ID:	3087567

          Last edited by WWFS; Jan 15, 2020, 07:49 AM.
          https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

          Comment


          Join The TGN Email List

          Collapse

          Recently Joined

          Collapse

          Topics: 174,256   Posts: 1,824,041   Members: 47,224   Active Members: 204
          Welcome to our newest member, Lefty66.

          Today's Birthdays

          Collapse

          PGA Leaderboard

          Collapse


          TGN Sponsors

          Working...
          X