Collapse

Mulligan

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulligan

It must seem obviously apparent that that I am no rocket scientist when it comes to computers. To me, threads refer to clothes, but maybe that's what it is supposed to refer to, in computer lingo. That being said, I have been playing golf for a looong time, and still enjoy it's frustrations and rewards since the first time I set ball to persimmon. This is a wonderful forum for golfaholics to converse, to exchange ideas and to share experiences in the game of golf. I have only been a member for nigh on 3 hours, and I have already received a reply, thanks TourIQ. Looking forward to many more. Remember, on the course, we're there for a good time, not a long time.

Re: Mulligan

Hi pops! welcome to the forum. if you want tips on posting, just ask away!

TGN's my first discussion forum that I participate in and I had to get use to using all the features. I'm sure there's still more that I don't know about!

Comment

pops, welcome to TGN. get comfortable and don't take everythin' u read hear seriously!

if you don't know how to post a question, just create a thread and post a question asking for help. lots folks eager to help out here!
      PING G2 10°... Callaway Steelhead 3W ... Mizuno Fli-Hi 21° ... Callaway X-14 PS ... Cleveland 588 RTG 53° & 57° ... PING Anser3 ... Maxfli Noodle ... Sun Mountain C-130

Comment

welcome to the forum pops.
        Originally posted by pops
        Remember, on the course, we're there for a good time, not a long time.
        I'll drink a toast to that!
        You may contact me with general questions about the forum.
        Advertising requests should be emailed to advertise@torontogolfnuts.com.
        Contact us to organize a TGN golf day/TGN tournament at your golf course, email events@torontogolfnuts.com.
        Thank you to all our members and sponsors for your continued support. Looking forward to a brand new golf season.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X