/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Do Social Golf Groups/Clubs Exist? Looking to meet some like minded Golfing Friends!!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Social Golf Groups/Clubs Exist? Looking to meet some like minded Golfing Friends!!

You always hear of soccer leagues, volleyball and softball, but is there anything like that for golfers?
    Im in the Durham area and would like to make some golf friends to practice with!
    Im a 32 year old male working in healthcare and a long time gym enthusiast.

I play in Durham as well, and am looking for playing partners. I typically play at Foxbridge in Uxbridge. Also planning to sign up for a league in the spring at the same course next year, which should be a good way to find other playing partners / friends. Send me a PM if you are interested.
    Driver: Mavrik Max
    Woods: Mavrik 3 & 5
    Irons: SIM Max 4 - AW
    Wedges: MG1 54 & 60
    Putter: Spider Tour Black

Comment

I Dmd you

Comment

Originally posted by Vegajan View Post
        You always hear of soccer leagues, volleyball and softball, but is there anything like that for golfers?
        Im in the Durham area and would like to make some golf friends to practice with!
        Im a 32 year old male working in healthcare and a long time gym enthusiast.
        isn’t that what a private/country club is?

Comment

I found this when I finally joined a golf club. You may want to think about doing the same, it makes golf much more fun.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X