Collapse

Christmas is coming

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is coming

Hi I want to buy my 9yo kid something great and he loves golf. Can you suggest something around $200?

Orange whip or medicas.

Comment

Originally posted by Antena View Post
      Hi I want to buy my 9yo kid something great and he loves golf. Can you suggest something around $200?
      Do they have a full set of clubs? U.S. Kids sells individual clubs in very tight height ranges for between $40-75 p/ club. I think Cobra also sells F6/F7 Junior drivers. They also allow you one free "upgrade", that you can change shaft length and flex to the next level once when they grow. U.S. website has them on mega clearance for $200USD.

Cobra Golf is a leading golf club and golf equipment manufacturer, committed to providing superior-quality, high performance products for avid golfers of all abilities.

Comment

Get him something that he can use on Christmas Day.

Indoor putting green would be my vote. This one has 3 holes and is a good length.
        https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B001B6...amp;ref=plSrch

Comment

Sorry I was so busy this week I just didn't have the time to be here.
          Good advice is never free, free advice is never good - so, should I pay you or ignore your idea

Actually, I will have to inform you that my wife already bought a soccer table. I was pretty surprised but she said that it gives us a chance to do something like a family, besides eating and that she always wanted to have one. I am not even mad, I am impressed

But, those ideas are pretty good I will have to bookmark this conversation, my kid has a birthday on April

Comment

You didn’t take the advice, so how good could it have been?

It also sounds like she is disguising a gift to herself for your son. Be weary if you end up getting a treadmill or lulu lemon pants from Santa this year.

Comment

CHRISTMAS IS COMING:

So we can all be thankful and check out our lists:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Xmas2018.png Views:	1 Size:	258.2 KB ID:	2892232
              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X