/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Bradlee Ryall Golf instructor

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradlee Ryall Golf instructor

Has anyone taken their junior to him for lessons. Starting my 12 yr old nephew off this summer in golfing. Took him to the range a few times last year he seemed to enjoy it. He is running a pilot child and parent league this summer 6 30 mins lessons and 9 holes of golf on Sunday nights. Just wondering if anyone has feedback on him as an instructor.

Originally posted by cchandl3r87 View Post
    Has anyone taken their junior to him for lessons. Starting my 12 yr old nephew off this summer in golfing. Took him to the range a few times last year he seemed to enjoy it. He is running a pilot child and parent league this summer 6 30 mins lessons and 9 holes of golf on Sunday nights. Just wondering if anyone has feedback on him as an instructor.
    Don't know about that spefic program which looks like a really good idea.
    You might find some information using the SEARCH FEATURE as IIRCC he was a sponsor on here with good recomemendations, though there are several instructotrs in his group.
    Last edited by 4underthru9; May 1, 2019, 11:01 PM.
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Comment

Did it last year when it was at Lions head and they have a practice area with a range and chipping / putting. Would have done it again this year but when I read the page they said it was running out of streetsville glen just up the road which doesn't have a practice area from my understanding so I wasn't sure how they would run lessons this year. I'm not sure if I ever met Bradllee as a coach specifically or if it was other coaches running the child / parent league.

Comment

Originally posted by cchandl3r87 View Post
        Looks like this has already started. When I worked at GE, Bradlee did a "Golf for Business" presentation/demo. He's really good especially with groups

Comment

I worked with Bradlee at lionhead for a year.

Good guy and kids seem to always enjoy it.

I have never taken any lessons personally but I know he has alot of people come back.

However I would extremely question some of the things going on @Kaneff but with regards to Bradlee I would recommend

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 179,996   Posts: 1,886,026   Members: 48,501   Active Members: 489
          Welcome to our newest member, Atc20.
          Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
          X