Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CJGA - Charity Golf Tournament - Lebovic Golf Club - Thursday, September 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJGA - Charity Golf Tournament - Lebovic Golf Club - Thursday, September 12th

Hi All,

I am helping run a charity golf tournament, where 100% of the proceeds are being donated to helping grow junior golf in Canada. It is a great deal and opportunity to play a great golf course. The cost is $300/player, or $1,100/foursome. It is a $2,000 value per player. It includes: Tournament round of golf and cart, welcome gifts, 2 golf passes per player for a returning round of golf (and F&B) at Lebovic Golf Club (passes expire Oct 2020), Lunch, on course F&B, Dinner, drinks, vintage wine tasting at dinner, prizing, and more! Here are the details...

Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
    Tee-time: 12:30pm (shot-gun)
    Golf Course: Lebovic Golf Club
    Cost: $300/player, and $1,100/foursome
    Charity: CJGA (Canadian Junior Golf Association)
    Registration form: https://cjga.com/wp-content/uploads/...ept-12-R-1.pdf

Hope to see you there!
    https://cjga.com

Sorry, I don't mean to crap on your post but Lebovic are not honouring a foursome pass I have that expires at the end of this year. How likely are they to repeat that?
    I'm skeptical about their golf passes.
    Driver -Titleist 913 Diamana D+ 72 x5ct S shaft
    Metal woods - 13* Titleist 980F Strong 3
    Hybrid - 19 * and 21*Titleist 585H
    Irons - Titleist AP2 712 5-PW
    SW - 56* Titleist Vokey Spin Mill
    GW - 52* Titleist Vokey Spin Mill
    Cleveland 588 60* Lob wedge
    Putter _ Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5
    Bag- Titleist
    Ball - Pro-V1x or Bridgestone B330 RX

NOTHING GREAT WAS EVER ACHIEVED WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      Sorry, I don't mean to crap on your post but Lebovic are not honouring a foursome pass I have that expires at the end of this year. How likely are they to repeat that?
      I'm skeptical about their golf passes.
      I also have a 4some pass that he himself handed me that he decided to no longer honour. That is and should be a big concern to all going forward. From what I hear , the guy is losing it and he could just wake up one morning and arbitrarily decide , AGAIN, to invalidate all passes again.
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

I also have a 4some pass that he himself handed me that he decided to no longer honour. That is and should be a big concern to all going forward. From what I hear , the guy is losing it and he could just wake up one morning and arbitrarily decide , AGAIN, to invalidate all passes again.
        Soooo don't buy any of the Lebovic passes from the classifieds?

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

It's weird. I have 2 passes expiring this year and phoned the course with the cert number and they said no problem so there's obviously something strange here.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdHunter93 View Post

Soooo don't buy any of the Lebovic passes from the classifieds?
            I havent and wont

however, my buddy and I had a bunch from playing in tournies there and winning a couple which gave 4 more passes each ....gave away and sold off some of them but it was disappointing that one 4some was invalidated. Buddy Has one that is still valid...i hope...
            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Hi All - there were issues from the 2018 golf season where people were counterfeiting them, and passes were used and sold. Therefore, the 2019 passes now have a number and bar code, so this is no longer an issue. Please ask me directly if you have any concerns, but I can guarantee that all of the passes given at this event will be fine, and the expiry is Oct-2020. Here is the link if anyone would like to come for a fun day of golf, great welcome gifts, amazing prizes, unreal F&B, and all of the proceeds are donated to helping grow junior golf in Canada. https://cjga.com/wp-content/uploads/...ept-12-R-1.pdf

Comment

Glad to hear some explanations on some of the dis-hounored golf passes due to fraud.
                For $300....the one day event alone is still great value for this charity event...I'm more interested to hear what Lebovic pulls out of the wine cellar to serve at the event...keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Leds27 View Post
                  Hi All - there were issues from the 2018 golf season where people were counterfeiting them, and passes were used and sold. Therefore, the 2019 passes now have a number and bar code, so this is no longer an issue. Please ask me directly if you have any concerns, but I can guarantee that all of the passes given at this event will be fine, and the expiry is Oct-2020. Here is the link if anyone would like to come for a fun day of golf, great welcome gifts, amazing prizes, unreal F&B, and all of the proceeds are donated to helping grow junior golf in Canada. https://cjga.com/wp-content/uploads/...ept-12-R-1.pdf
                  Sorry but I got mine from Lebovic itself at a tournament held there. There might exist counterfeit but mine isn't.
                  Driver -Titleist 913 Diamana D+ 72 x5ct S shaft
                  Metal woods - 13* Titleist 980F Strong 3
                  Hybrid - 19 * and 21*Titleist 585H
                  Irons - Titleist AP2 712 5-PW
                  SW - 56* Titleist Vokey Spin Mill
                  GW - 52* Titleist Vokey Spin Mill
                  Cleveland 588 60* Lob wedge
                  Putter _ Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5
                  Bag- Titleist
                  Ball - Pro-V1x or Bridgestone B330 RX

NOTHING GREAT WAS EVER ACHIEVED WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 171,939   Posts: 1,795,786   Members: 46,888   Active Members: 313
                  Welcome to our newest member, GrayPower.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                  X