/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Junior Girls/Mixed Summer Golf Camp 12 yrd old - GTA

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Girls/Mixed Summer Golf Camp 12 yrd old - GTA

Please forgive me for posting in 2 areas. The wife is after me for a quick response.

Our 12 yr old daughter is expressing an interest in learning golf. She has her own clubs, is athletic and can swing proficiently (can hit the ball).
    We are in Vaughan

Does anyone know of a Girls or Mixed summer golf camp in the GTA? 1 week or 2 week would be duration desired.

Thanks All

Originally posted by Papaof3 View Post
    Please forgive me for posting in 2 areas. The wife is after me for a quick response.

Our 12 yr old daughter is expressing an interest in learning golf. She has her own clubs, is athletic and can swing proficiently (can hit the ball).
    We are in Vaughan

Does anyone know of a Girls or Mixed summer golf camp in the GTA? 1 week or 2 week would be duration desired.

Thanks All
    Salem Ridge Academy?

Not Vaughan but Covid summer traffic might not be bad.

Comment

Call Club Link I know they have Kids day camps at Rattlesnake and sure they must have them in your area

Comment

I got an email saying the academy at GA is closed for the year. Most of the coaches are at Vic Hadfield driving range. Send me a message and I will pass along contacts of some of the Junior instructors.

Comment

Don't know the first thing about it. Just came across this at Eagles Nest.....Different programs for different age groups it seems.

https://www.henrybrunton-eaglesnest.com/ncg

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Thank you to all that took the time to reply (so far).
            Some good options here

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 180,037   Posts: 1,886,295   Members: 48,513   Active Members: 488
            Welcome to our newest member, teehighletitfly.
            Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
            X