Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Fore! Northern Ontario tot wins international golf swing contest

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fore! Northern Ontario tot wins international golf swing contest

    Still in diapers!!!!!!

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbu...nner-1.5685230

    Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

  • #2
    Love his footwork. The kids gotta a knack for this. Something we could all learn from him....don't overthink it, just hit the ball, find it and hit it again.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow, he's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

      Comment


      • #4
        I present to you the Legend of Jack Cantin. TSN production with James Duthie (sort of) narration. Enjoy

        https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/statu...254924801?s=20

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Leo.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	3295150

          Grandson is ready for the summer . . .
          If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fairwaytoheaven View Post
            I present to you the Legend of Jack Cantin. TSN production with James Duthie (sort of) narration. Enjoy

            https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/statu...254924801?s=20
            Thanks for this.

            I'm still smiling

            .
            _______
            NQRfPT

            Comment


            • #7
              That's a pretty good video

              Comment


              • #8
                beautiful... same age as my son makes me want to go buy a set of plastic clubs now!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fairwaytoheaven View Post
                  I present to you the Legend of Jack Cantin. TSN production with James Duthie (sort of) narration. Enjoy

                  https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/statu...254924801?s=20
                  Love the piece they did. That is one happy kid, but troubling to me as an ex CPGA member; that his swing is changing from what it was just a short time ago. Someone is telling him to keep his head down and as the good boy that he is, he is following what he's told as opposed to letting it naturally follow with the body....as it had when he first sent in the videos for the contest.

                  Whoever it is....stop it. He's far too young to try and teach at the moment. Get out of his head and more importantly, get out of his way. Let him turn into the natural talent he has and he can always take lessons when he's older and can appreciate any help IF it's needed.

                  My 2 cents

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by agesym View Post

                    Love the piece they did. That is one happy kid, but troubling to me as an ex CPGA member; that his swing is changing from what it was just a short time ago. Someone is telling him to keep his head down and as the good boy that he is, he is following what he's told as opposed to letting it naturally follow with the body....as it had when he first sent in the videos for the contest.

                    Whoever it is....stop it. He's far too young to try and teach at the moment. Get out of his head and more importantly, get out of his way. Let him turn into the natural talent he has and he can always take lessons when he's older and can appreciate any help IF it's needed.

                    My 2 cents

                    I was thinking the very same. It seems like they're going to push him hard, with amazingly high expectations, just like all those parents at hockey arenas, thinking their kid will be a sure thing for the NHL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hugh Jass View Post


                      I was thinking the very same. It seems like they're going to push him hard, with amazingly high expectations, just like all those parents at hockey arenas, thinking their kid will be a sure thing for the NHL.
                      You mean ALL the kids playing Rep hockey AREN'T going to make the NHL???? Tom Cochrane said it best...."My kid is gonna play in the big leagues, my kid is gonna turn some heads"

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Latest TGN Reviews


                      Collapse

                      PGA Leaderboard


                      Collapse

                      Today's Birthdays


                      Working...
                      X